Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England
  • Boston Cars and Coffee - Larz Anderson, August 6th @ 7am

Comments 25 Comments
      Admin_Pete -
      Could someone post this on L4P and some of the P-car forums? It would be appreciated!
      Rafal -
      L4P - check.
      mthaynes -
      Will add to six speed
      mthaynes -
      I posted to six speed, but it was deleted because it listed the "event sponsors"
      Chris! -
      Quote Originally Posted by mthaynes View Post
      I posted to six speed, but it was deleted because it listed the "event sponsors"
      Lol they're a little anal about everything over there!

Ask them what they would deem appropriate to post
      buzztt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Chris! View Post
      Lol they're a little anal about everything over there!

Ask them what they would deem appropriate to post
      they will probably be ok as long as you dont post the actual flyer, you will have to manaually type all the details of the event in the post

yes, they are very anal about non sponsors being listed or even talked about

edit. unless its possible to get another flyer with no sponsors listed...rennlist will probably be the samne, i suspect a few other sites will be too
      nperkins -
      NER Detour? lol
      Admin_Pete -
      Here is what I have posted on ferrarichat.com

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330988
      Admin_Pete -
      Quote Originally Posted by nperkins View Post
      NER Detour? lol
      I hope so, lol
      buzztt -
      i just posted the same thing on 6speed, will also post to rennlist
      Trptguy -
      Looking forward to it!
      Admin_Pete -
      thanks guys!!!
      mthaynes -
      Basically yes remove the event sponsors. B&L Productions - OK I can see that because its commercial. Yuppie - its an internet forum - whats the harm its a free forum. Lars - Wait they are a charitable org, one of the oldest auto museums in the US and its on their property. I must confess that kind of bent my nose a bit.
      buzztt -
      Basically yes remove the event sponsors. B&L Productions - OK I can see that because its commercial. Yuppie - its an internet forum - whats the harm its a free forum. Lars - Wait they are a charitable org, one of the oldest auto museums in the US and its on their property. I must confess that kind of bent my nose a bit.
      the mods on 6 are VERY picky/unreasonable at times, it pisses a lot of people off, a lot of the time its passed off as being IB policy but the other IB owned sites are nowhere near as strict
      Rafal -
      I was warned on L4P for listing link to YR, as "Advertising other forums is against L4P's rules. Please let this serve as a courtesy warning." and "It is not acceptable to come on a forum and post a link and direct members to another forum." at the same time.

Although my flier is still there lol.
      mthaynes -
      Its a Forum War!!!!!

Delta Tango - ready spec ops team 12 for assault

steve0827 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
      I was warned on L4P for listing link to YR, as "Advertising other forums is against L4P's rules. Please let this serve as a courtesy warning." and "It is not acceptable to come on a forum and post a link and direct members to another forum." at the same time.

Although my flier is still there lol.
      Which admin pmed you?
      Admin_Pete -
      Guys every forum has different rules... I understand the reason they do this stuff it's ok.
      Rafal -
      L4P thread is gone.
      KEV.L -
      maybe its because my car in the flyer is not exotic enough for them lol