• Welcome to Yuppie Racing!

Yuppieracing, Inc. was founded as a place for car enthusiasts to share their knowledge and passion in a relaxed atmosphere.  The name itself reflects a bit of tongue-in-cheek humor.  The focus of YR, is centered around a single non-profit common goal: to raise funds through a network of car enthusiasts who are passionate in helping the local community by supporting various causes requiring financial assistance. Causes include children ailing from unfortunate diseases such as Cancer, developmental handicaps afflicting the public at large, veterans, and food programs for the less fortunate..

As we continue to grow, our sincere hope is to hold events and drives on a regular basis to unite sponsors with participants and create an atmosphere which fosters non-profit fundraising for significant and important causes. To join this mission, and more importantly, become a part of the Yuppie Racing community, you can register on our website, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram! Do not miss out on the fun(raising!) or the cars!
    REGISTER to follow along and be apart of all the events we offer!

(Click to enter Forums)
  • FB Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Slimey

Cars and Cans

I just want to add two things. The event is not free to attend. It is one can per spectator or a cash donation. For cars it is three cans per car which

Slimey 06-25-2017, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    55fanatic

CHATebrex: Your prescription for boredom

we're working on trying to bring something to Boston...

Unfortunately they sold out all their tickets last year but had poor sales experience

55fanatic 06-23-2017, 11:50 AM Go to last post
    55fanatic

Cars and Cans

Edited the first post with details... Hope to see a strong attendance by folks if they're available!

55fanatic 06-23-2017, 11:21 AM Go to last post
    Trptguy

Cars and Cans

yeah the image is way too small to read details

Trptguy 06-23-2017, 09:29 AM Go to last post
    Slimey

Cars and Cans

I will have to try posting it again during the day on the computer though the file type I think is what is causing issues.

Slimey 06-23-2017, 02:47 AM Go to last post
  • #YuppieRacing Feed

• BostonCarsandCoffee