Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Florida spotters thread

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1 Default Florida spotters thread 
    All I want to say is I saw a lotus exige s. looks good nothing special.

    And then I saw his license plate ... and his vanity plate is "SUPA JEW"


    I wish I could've got a pic of it, but it's too dark out to take a visible picture.
    Oh Yeah!
    Reply With Quote  

  2. #2 Default  
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,300
    does this count for ALL of florida? haha I saw a lot of cars when I was down there a few weeks ago
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnIrvine View Post
    does this count for ALL of florida? haha I saw a lot of cars when I was down there a few weeks ago
    I'm just going to make an executive decision and say yes. It's not like anyone else is in Florida lol ... Post away!!!
    Oh Yeah!
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #4 Default  
    I could've used this thread last week haha
    Reply With Quote  

  5. #5 Default  
    Was just in North Miami for 2 weeks. My God, the cars! The real highlight was when I saw my first Pagani in the wild, a Zonda Roadster!
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #6 Default  
    apart from the typical F-car/P-car/L-cars, I saw a Bugatti yesterday. Not a Veyron, but a Type 35.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Type_35


    it was in a yellow color, similar to my bike, no idea if it was authentic since the real ones are worth half a million+
    Oh Yeah!
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #7 Default  
    yesterday in Miami: red sls on some super deep wheels, 3 gallardos, two red f430, 2 red f360, 5 black maserati gt, one was carbon I think, few z06's, two californias, three phantoms, two red 458's, LSB e46 m3 with cf vented hood, wheels and shiny IC in the bumper. all at south beach

    today near sony open in key biscayne: red california, red f430, silver SLS, silver and gray c6 vettes (just posting that I havent seen those colors and they are really growing on me for my next vette ;)

    oh and not a single gtr or aventador, murcielago or slr. I'm disappoint.
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #8 Default  
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
    yesterday in Miami: red sls on some super deep wheels, 3 gallardos, two red f430, 2 red f360, 5 black maserati gt, one was carbon I think, few z06's, two californias, three phantoms, two red 458's, LSB e46 m3 with cf vented hood, wheels and shiny IC in the bumper. all at south beach

    today near sony open in key biscayne: red california, red f430, silver SLS, silver and gray c6 vettes (just posting that I havent seen those colors and they are really growing on me for my next vette ;)

    oh and not a single gtr or aventador, murcielago or slr. I'm disappoint.
    is this the sls u saw?
    Porsche 991 GT3
    Green/ Black Iridescent
    HRE P101-IPE Catless Exhaust- Techart Steering Wheel-991R/ Classic Livery- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package
    Reply With Quote  

  9. #9 Default  
    I think so. quick pic I snapped and just instagram'd:

    Reply With Quote  

  10. #10 Default  
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,300
    On Beach Drive in St.Pete


    Reply With Quote  

  11. #11 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    Spotted a white W221 S63 badged as a CLS63 last Thursday. Friday I saw a Donked (early 2000's) mustang, tonight spotted a blacked out X6M and SL55 racing on I95 south
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  12. #12 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    spotted a donked white Scion TC with Color matched wheels with Chrome lip, Maserati qautroporte, another X6M and forgot to mention I saw a RR Ghost Monday Night
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  13. #13 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    Today while taking my mom for her birthday breakfast in manapalan, Fl I spotted no less than a dozen bentleys... Half a dozen maseratis, lost count of the AMGs, a few Rolls Royces, etc... Oh yeah and A7s everywhere
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  14. #14 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    Today while taking my mom for her birthday breakfast in manapalan, Fl I spotted no less than a dozen bentleys... Half a dozen maseratis, lost count of the AMGs, a few Rolls Royces, etc... Oh yeah and A7s everywhere

    Drove down to Fl for the week. 16 hr 22min from southwest CT to Orlando

    Since I crossed the border from GA I have seen 4 or 5 raptors.
    Visited my little bro in west palm yesterday and today and have been followed by 2 phantoms and a ghost

    A guy in his complex has a CL63 AND an ACR viper(will try to get pic tomorrow). ACR is UNREAL!
    My bro thought the guy kitted out the viper and added some ugly stripe to it until I told him what it was

    Pete's right about AMG's, bently's, and maseratis everywhere
    Reply With Quote  

  15. #15 Default  
    You can find amazing cars throughout all of Florida. Probably the two bets locations to find them are Miami and Naples though.
    1996 Honda Accord LX
    Reply With Quote  

  16. #16 Default  
    Had some fun today around 5pm with an R8 V8 spyder on I95 by Vero Beach while I was in the 911.
    Reply With Quote  

  17. #17 Default  
    spotted a few Maserati's, Aston Martin DB9, and 2-3 Rolls royces all on rt 95 heading up to West Palm Beach FL, around 2pm
    tried to keep up in the rental but the bmw 328 is only so fast
    Reply With Quote  

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •