Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Need personal injury lawyer

1. #1 Default Need personal injury lawyer 
    Girlfriend got rearended and dislocated her shoulder about 3 weeks ago. Liberty mutual is her insurance company and is refusing to collect from the person that hit her. The person that hit her is a liberty mutual customer also, so the transaction should be simple. They have not returned a single phone call in 2 weeks to her no matter how many times she calls and leaves voicemail. Her injury is getting worse and her medical bills are getting bigger and bigger with no representation from liberty mutual.

Anyone know a good personal injury lawyer? PM me if needed.

Thanks
    STI sedan with shocker sticker

2. #2 Default  
    does she ask to speak to a manager ? i wouldnt get off the phone until i had

3. #3 Default  
    Multiple times. Manager never picks up and goes to voicemail again.

4. #4 Default  
    wow, they sound like a great company

5. #5 Default  
    evoq007, sorry to about what happened. note to self, do ever do business with liberty mutual
    Oh Yeah!

6. #6 Default  
    DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT

If she is afraid of driving after this incident as well, she may be having symptoms of acute stress disorder. In that case, send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kevblah View Post
    i love that scope
    Kev: Who the Fuck would buy a P226 in 9mm ME: Ummm the Navy Seals? Kev: yeah well what do they know?
    Retired Professional Troll

7. #7 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny D View Post
    DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT

If she is afraid of driving after this incident as well, she may be having symptoms of acute stress disorder. In that case, send me a PM
    ^This

Whatever you feel after an accident, make sure you tell your Doctor as soon as possible. You will need a record of everything. If an unrelated part of you hurts after an accident, make the appointment and see the Doctor.

Also, the loss here is solely with one company, it has no need to move quickly to settle or deal with the claim. You're both customers. They have no need to satisfy either of you. Gather police reports, accident reports, fire department reports, and ambulance reports and make sure she has copies of everything handy.

Also, from now on every call should be logged. What time you called, person you spoke to or left a message with, and what actions were promised. If you used a cell phone to call or have access to your phone records, you want a record of your calls inbound to the insurance company and the length prior to your taking notes. Every file folder I own has a legal pad just for note taking for that particular file folder. Needless to say I own many filing cabinets.

8. #8 Default  
    There's a lawyer who attends some YR events, he is the guy from Feinstein Law. Nice enough guy, likely a shark too versus the insurance folks. Drives a DB9 and a 360 Spy.

Google Feinstein Law in Lawrence Ma

9. #9 Default  
    Thanks guys, already on all the documentation. She filed a police report the day of the accident, and went to the hospital the day of the accident, has multiple doctors notes etc etc. I told her to keep a log of all calls with the insurance company.

I cant believe they wont return her phone calls. All i know is that she will NOT be a customer after everything gets resolved.

10. #10 Default  
    Liberty mutual screwed me good. They suck.

11. #11 Default  
    Sounds like they're about to be screwed good if they don't stop acting like jackasses.

12. #12 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetYuppie View Post
    There's a lawyer who attends some YR events, he is the guy from Feinstein Law. Nice enough guy, likely a shark too versus the insurance folks. Drives a DB9 and a 360 Spy.

Google Feinstein Law in Lawrence Ma
    It's Steven Feinberg in Andover. http://www.stevenkfeinberg.com/ Very surprised they are giving you the run a round, usually if there is an injury involved they are all over you making sure you are all right. I got a little over $50k for a rear end where I was not injured. This was about 25 years ago and Steven Feinberg worked for the lawyer who got me that, guy was best in the business so Steven learned under the best and i would recommend him

13. #13 Default  
    Thanks guys for all the help.

14. #14 Default  
    good luck man that sucks. I wish I had known all of this when I had my accident a few years back, but at the time I was just happy to alive and I let it all go. I still have issues with my back and abs several years later.

Thread Information