Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Anybody frequent Atlantic City?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    lol

2 of mine are totally fucked in the head, baldwin keeps failing at everything cat like, he cant jump for shit, lands on everything but his feet (head, ass back, rarely lands on hsi feet), he also walks into rooms and forgets where he is or how he got there so just stands there crying unmtil someone comes and gets him, marvin is gay and really stupid (but very pretty) and keeps trying to jump on things he cant reach so keeps crashing into things or falling off things, found him hanging from a shelf in the kitchen the other day by his from paws, he didnt know what to do next so just clung there waiting for help
    lol this cat one of them? retardedcat.jpg
    1991 VW GTI 8V ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

2. #22 Default  
    lol, close

this is baldwin, he was 'lost' in the living room so was crying

th_313bac9b.jpg

3. #23 Default  
    lol, i actually agree for the most part, except for my cats, my cats are cool

dogs are lot more work than cats though, need to walk them every day regardless of weather...at least cats can just be left alone

both are a lot of work though, would much rather buy gilrfriend a gift that didnt require walking/feeding/vet bills etc
    Oh trust me... So would I... But she wants a fucking dog... And won't stop bitching about a fucking dog... I want a dog, but don't want the responsibility of the dog... And i'd go for a cat, but I HATE cats...

4. #24 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by nperkins View Post
    Oh trust me... So would I... But she wants a fucking dog... And won't stop bitching about a fucking dog... I want a dog, but don't want the responsibility of the dog... And i'd go for a cat, but I HATE cats...
    robot_dog.jpg
    this get the look and feel but no shitting and no walking and when it gets anoyying hitting it wont be illegal
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

5. #25 Default  
    The only upside is that I'll most likely be getting her a french bulldog... Which is one of my favorite breeds... Most likely adopted though, because i'm sorry, i can't spend $1500+ on a pet unless I can get it insured for more than its value if something happened to it... lol

6. #26 Default  
    The only upside is that I'll most likely be getting her a french bulldog... Which is one of my favorite breeds... Most likely adopted though, because i'm sorry, i can't spend $1500+ on a pet unless I can get it insured for more than its value if something happened to it... lol
    frenchies are awesome

try and find a stuffed one

7. #27 Default  
    gl finding a french bulldog for adoption my gf wants 1 of 3 dogs a pomeranian a french bulldog or a daucschund. she fell in love with richs french bulldog.
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

8. #28 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by DjStarscr3am View Post
    gl finding a french bulldog for adoption my gf wants 1 of 3 dogs a pomeranian a french bulldog or a daucschund. she fell in love with richs french bulldog.
    frenchie all the way, only dog out of the 3 that is actually slightly manly, its a bulldog, part bull, part dog, win

pomeranians and daschunds are almost on the same level as chihauhaus...you will look like a knob

9. #29 Default  
    frenchie all the way, only dog out of the 3 that is actually slightly manly, its a bulldog, part bull, part dog, win

pomeranians and daschunds are almost on the same level as chihauhaus...you will look like a knob
    lol yea thats how i felt about them too but frenchies are expensive they cant give birth naturally need to be c-sectioned so they cost more. but we got a cat so shes happy for now lol. even though she kind of hates him. he only shits in the am when she i in the bathroom getting ready for work lol.
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

10. #30 Default  
    lol yea thats how i felt about them too but frenchies are expensive they cant give birth naturally need to be c-sectioned so they cost more. but we got a cat so shes happy for now lol. even though she kind of hates him. he only shits in the am when she i in the bathroom getting ready for work lol.
    lol

typical cat, says fuck you at every opportunity

11. #31 Default  
    There are Frenchie adoption groups... You can find them for circa $500... Most of the time they are people that are coming into financial hardships...

I also don't care about having a "show dog"...

And the only thing I would do with a Pomeranian is shove a broom handle up its ass and use it as a mop. I hate them little fucking yippers. Dachsunds are cool because they are low and slow, but just not my type of dog.

I'd go English bulldog, but #1 we don't have the room for it (Small house), and #2 she wants a small dog...

12. #32 Default  
    There are Frenchie adoption groups... You can find them for circa $500... Most of the time they are people that are coming into financial hardships...

And the only thing I would do with a Pomeranian is shove a broom handle up its ass and use it as a mop. I hate them little fucking yippers. Dachsunds are cool because they are low and slow, but just not my type of dog.

I'd go English bulldog, but #1 we don't have the room for it (Small house), and #2 she wants a small dog...
    can you edit that to say 1500 lol she ever sees that i will be the new owner of a french bulldog lol
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

13. #33 Default  

i love them but they tend to suffer from a lot of health problems, one of our ex workers had one and was paying almost 800 bucks a month for meds, he was a really cool dog though, she described him a grandpa dog, he was always either eating, snoring or farting

14. #34 Default  
    can you edit that to say 1500 lol she ever sees that i will be the new owner of a french bulldog lol
    lmao..

i love them but they tend to suffer from a lot of health problems, one of our ex workers had one and was paying almost 800 bucks a month for meds, he was a really cool dog though, she described him a grandpa dog, he was always either eating, snoring or farting
    Yeah... Another reason i'm doubtful. a friend of mine has an english bulldog, and he is just the definition of an awesome dog... But does have some health issues. He is just AWESOME though, and yeah... definitely a grandpa dog.. lol His only issue with the dog is that he likes to chew... But not on shoes, or furniture... Doorways lol. Every doorway in his house has chew marks on the trim.

15. #35 Default  
    English bulldogs are basically mutants because of how they've been bred. They get tons of heart+lung problems because their cardiovascular system isn't up to snuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information