Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Lime Rock ALMS BMW info

1. #1 Default Lime Rock ALMS BMW info 
    I did not want to take away from Kaizen Tuning's event at the American Le Mans at Lime Rock Park as they are good guys. For those asking about BMW's event at Lime Rock I tried to post the link but I can't get it to work. So here is what I have, don't know if its too late to register though:

The green flag has flown on the American Le Mans Series and BMW is off to a powerful start. Having captured victory in the GT class at the Twelve Hours of Sebring and podium finishes at Long Beach and Monterey, BMW Team RLL is looking forward to continuing this exciting season – and you can be a part of it!
    The tracks, pits, paddock and podiums are all familiar territory for BMW Team RLL, who capped last year’s season with an ALMS Hat Trick, sweeping the Drivers’, Team, and Manufacturers’ Championships. Now, you can witness the thrill and unrivaled performance of the M3 GT at the ALMS Northeast Grand Prix at Lime Rock Park on July 6-7, 2012. As a BMW owner and motorsport enthusiast, you can experience the race as a VIP with our exclusive Hospitality package, including:

• Two-day event pass. ALMS practice and qualifier on Friday, July 6th and main race on Saturday, July 7th.
    • Access to BMW’s private infield chalet
    • Premium Food and Beverage Lunches Friday and Saturday
    • Exclusive Driver Meet and Greet
    • Pit Tour (space is limited)
    • ALMS Paddock Tour
    • Preferred Parking
    • BMW Gift

All this is yours for $125 per person; simply call 866-894-4269 to reserve your spot – but hurry, space is limited and every nanosecond counts.

*Offer is non-transferable and valid only to BMW owner. Tickets sold individually.

2. #2 Default  
    this sounds like better perks than the Kaizen event? Very tempted to go.. Are any other BMW's going?

3. #3 Default  
    This is different than a corral.

Thread Information