Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Join Kaizen Tuning at American Le Mans at Lime Rock Park

1. #1 Default Join Kaizen Tuning at American Le Mans at Lime Rock Park 

Kaizen Tuning Japanese Performance Corral July 7
    Please come join Kaizen Tuning as we host a Japanese Performance Corral during the 2012 American Le Mans Northeast Grand Prix at Lime Rock Park!

Admission tickets for race day are $66 in advance for adults age 13 and over; all past and present military members get free admission with identification as such. Corral tickets (not included in admission ticket) are $15 per car for any general fan who wants to bring an appropriate vehicle, or $10 for Kaizen Tuning customers with our Kaizen-specific discount code. The code is KAIZEN2012. You will be able to redeem this at the end of your checkout process.

Parade laps will be provided at a Lime Rock-determined time for the first 50 cars to arrive.

Once again the Code for this event is KAIZEN2012.

The corral parking is for Japanese cars ONLY.

We hope to see you all there!

Corral tickets are here: http://tickets.limerock.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=9

2. #2 Default  
    Can you post more specifics for this? Is this something where we have the 50 cars just go pace car speeds prior to one of the races, time trials, or something?

3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by MyEvoDream View Post
    Can you post more specifics for this? Is this something where we have the 50 cars just go pace car speeds prior to one of the races, time trials, or something?
    its just parade laps @ pace car speeds...but its also reserved parking for the event rather than having to use the normal parking and shuttling over.

4. #4 Default  
    interesting, neat idea, do you guys buy the ticket as well, like it's a package (understanding that it is $66 + 15 per car) or do we get the tickets ourselves and just pay kaizen the $15 for the car parade? Also might get my dad involved in this as well, would be a pretty cool photo op for him

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by MyEvoDream View Post
    interesting, neat idea, do you guys buy the ticket as well, like it's a package (understanding that it is $66 + 15 per car) or do we get the tickets ourselves and just pay kaizen the $15 for the car parade? Also might get my dad involved in this as well, would be a pretty cool photo op for him
    cost is 66+10...it is all paid on the Lime Rock website...forgot to add that in I apologize. They will ask for a code at the end. Enter KAIZEN2012 and you will get the 5 dollar discount.

6. #6 Default  
    updated w/ link

7. #7 Default  
    so instead of taking my M3, I have to take my mom's Rav4 for this event??
    Last edited by cheu_f50; 03-07-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    Oh Yeah!

8. #8 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by cheu_f50 View Post
    so instead of taking my M3, I have to take my mom's Rav4 for this event??
    not my rules...lime rock dictates corral rules

9. #9 Default  
    I left my GT R in Houston. I'm thinking of taking the Highlander instead of the Superleggerra; wait, no I'm not....
    Look forward to meeting some of the forum members and seeing some great racing.

10. #10 Default  
    Oh wow I'd love to go!!!... not a Japanese car however..

Doesn't BMW have some kind of comp thing for Bimmer owners too at ALMS races?

11. #11 Default  
    Looking forward to seeing some folks there on Saturday -- this is as much of a vacation as I'm gonna get this year, so I'll be waiting at the gate for them to open in the AM and leaving after they load the haulers...

(Maybe If Fri isn't too too hot, I'll put the nice wheels on)

-=- mf

12. #12 Default  
    leemik: Doesn't BMW have some kind of comp thing for Bimmer owners too at ALMS races?

Here is what BMW has, http://www.bmwcca.org/node/4415. Don't know if it's too late but you can call. Note: This link may have expired so I created a new thread as not to take away from Kaizen's thread.

I will be there, I go every year!!

Hope to see you all there!!

MJM
    Last edited by MJM; 07-05-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Link not working

13. #13 Default  
    2 days

Thread Information