Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Monticello Motor Club... a Unique oppurtunity, register today!

1. #1 Default Monticello Motor Club... a Unique oppurtunity, register today! 
    Blog Entries
    Exclusive Driving Experience - May 19th & 20th, 2012

Guardian Angel Motorsports is proud to announce that we will be hosting a Charity Driving Event and Social Gala at Monticello Motor Club (“MMC”). Proceeds from the event will provide mu...ch needed help for Guardian Angel's Kids in Need as well as designated children's charities in the Sullivan County area.

This 2-day event will be held on Saturday May 19th and Sunday May 20th with two run group available, Touring and Advanced. Each run group will receive a minimum of 3 hours of driving time per day. Please note: Touring drivers not Solo qualified must arrange for an instructor through Guardian Angel Motorsports prior to the event. There will be a nominal fee assessed for instructors. Additionally, MMC requires all drivers to be signed off by an MMC approved instructor prior to running in the Advanced group.

As an additional attraction for the car enthusiast in you, the Ferrari Club Racing Association (“FCRA”) will be hosting a Ferrari Challenge Race weekend at MMC during our event. This is your opportunity to see 20+ Ferrari’s up close and personal as they scream around Monticello Motor Club’s 4.1 mile circuit.

To top off the weekend, Guardian Angels Motorsports and Monticello Motor Club will be hosting a Black Tie cocktail and dinner party featuring silent auction items at an exclusive restaurant.

Highlights of the event:
    • A total of 12 hours of track time split between two run groups over just two days.
    • Private coaching from Grand Am Drivers (additional hourly fee for charity, also tax deductible
    • Touring Laps for your non-driving guests
    • Full buffet lunch
    • Open passing in the Advance group. Point byes recommended but not required. (This is a lot of fun)
    • Black Tie Gala on Saturday night
    • Special room rate of $124.00 a night plus tax at the Courtyard by Marriott in Middletown, NY for your stay.
    Please reference “2012 Gala” when booking.

As many of you may already know, Monticello Motor Club is a private membership only club and this will be your unique opportunity to enjoy the amenities and driving experience Monticello Motor Club has to offer!

All this excitement for just $2,500 per driver and $250 for your non-driving guests (which includes Gala Dinner, lunches and taste of the track activities.) Guardian Angel Motorsports is a 501c3 Charity all fees are tax deductible.

This will be an extremely limited and exclusive event. We are capping registration at 45 drivers. This event will be offered to PCA, FCA and BMW clubs across the North East. This email is your exclusive chance to register before the event is offered to the clubs.

When you consider the exclusivity of Monticello Motor Club, the quality of the driving experience, the available hours of track time and the fact that you will be directly helping Kids in Need, this will be the most rewarding track event this year. The Gala will also be first class and a great chance to share a track day with your significant other.

For information about Guardian Angel Motorsports and to register for the event, please visit: https://donate.guardianangelmotorspo...lt.aspx?TID=15
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

2. #2 Default  
    Great course out there. D up has drift events out there

I'm sorry to hear you suffer from Cranial-Rectal Inversion

Quote Originally Posted by jjm4life View Post
    Older cars just have more soul
    Quote Originally Posted by 55Fanatic View Post
    Can you imagine if we had 2 Rich's on this forum? oye

3. #3 Default  
    2500 a driver? Wow. Insanity. Do they need instructors?

4. #4 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Nope, and remember it IS a tax write off for the full value
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

5. #5 Default  
    Yes, but for 2500 I can do ten track days which actually count towards my race and instructor time.

6. #6 Default  
    Blog Entries
    yes, if that is what you are looking for, than do those, LOL

This is a charity track event...

7. #7 Default  
    are we really complaining about the cost for an event where the money goes to sick kids?

+1 for this event and group...they do great work!

8. #8 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by John@KaizenTuning.com View Post
    are we really complaining about the cost for an event where the money goes to sick kids?

+1 for this event and group...they do great work!
    Not at all John. Before you judge, be careful. Considering I spend about 50 grand a season on track and race events, as well as donate twice that to the Luekemia Foundation, money isn't the issue. Merely stating my point and humble opinion.

9. #9 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeynutz View Post
    Not at all John. Before you judge, be careful. Considering I spend about 50 grand a season on track and race events, as well as donate twice that to the Luekemia Foundation, money isn't the issue. Merely stating my point and humble opinion.
    Lol this is what it comes across as, I know you so I know you have a goal as to where you want to be track wise and this may not fit your schedule but this group is regularly donating money to several children's charities and families who need the help. If this was in my budget I would def make it a point to be there. The networking opportunity alone is worth the money, lol

10. #10 Default  
    Like I said, I was merely stating my humble opinion. I've done your events and many others like it.

11. #11 Default  
    Unless of course that isn't allowed any longer.

12. #12 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Unless of course that isn't allowed any longer.
    Opinions are always welcome, but the same way you didn't enjoy it when ppl were stating there opinions in your TV sale thread a while back... Is kinda the same thing going on in here.

There is a reason why YR is working with GAM... I highly respect the group, what they have accomplished and the far reaching team they have put together including a NASCAR driver, and a 24 hour of Daytona car

13. #13 Default  
    That price is way to steep for anyone but the most dedicated track junkie, or the ultra elite. While it is nice that is for charity, you can see where their focus lies, and with the common folk it is not.
    Matt

14. #14 Default  
    It's definitely not for everyone but I'm sure everyone who attends will have a great time and feel that it's money well spent for a very worthy cause

15. #15 Default  
    misunderstood, my appologies

16. #16 Default  
    I guess it's Kinda like how people pay $800 at a charity auction for $200 sporting event tickets that were donated. All for a good cause

Regardless. Lou how's the track car? Start a thread with some pics cataloging what you're doing

17. #17 Default  
    The good cause was never in question.

Track car is moving along. Part out is going well. Trying to get it ready for a club race in June. Having a race shop here do a lot of the work I can't do. Finish of the cage, race exhaust, fire system and electronics. Rest In doing. I'll photo update it.

18. #18 Default  
    Is anyone on here interested in going?

19. #19 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Are you interested Steve? I may head down and volunteer

Thread Information