Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Ford Driving Academy- 252HP Ford Focus ST- July 21st 2012- Gillette Stadium

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Default Ford Driving Academy- 252HP Ford Focus ST- July 21st 2012- Gillette Stadium 
    Our friends at Ford have reached out to Yuppie Racing to help spread the word about this AWESOME driving Experience of the NEW Ford Focus ST!

Where: Gillette Stadium- Route 1 Foxboro MA
    When: Saturday July 21st 2012
    Time: 9-6PM (you pick your driving time!)
    Cost: FREE
    To register go to: http://www.drivefocusst.com/

From Ford:
    Imagine an opportunity to receive personal high-performance driving instruction, to interact with professional drivers and manufacturing brand team members, and to get the keys to one of the most highly anticipated performance hot hatches. The 2013 Ford Focus ST Performance Academy is hitting the road this summer, and you won’t want to miss it! This is your opportunity for a one-of-a-kind experience even before Focus ST hits the dealerships. The Focus ST Performance Academy includes exclusive high-performance instruction along with the opportunity to push your own driving limits as well as those of the new Focus ST. A fleet of brand-new 2013 Ford Focus STs will be on hand that feature the new Ford 252-horsepower, 2.0L EcoBoost® powerplant, unique sport suspension tuning, RECARO® seats and a host of other high-performance goodies. Visit www.DriveFocusST.com to sign up and get your inside line to the new Focus ST!

For more info on Ford's Hot hatch check this out: http://www.ford.com/cars/focus/focus...7m3n0p20111116

2. #2 Default  
    This sounds pretty awesome, is it just as easy as signing up to reserve a spot?
    Matt

3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by [cerberus] View Post
    This sounds pretty awesome, is it just as easy as signing up to reserve a spot?

Yessir!

4. #4 Default  
    I signed up for 11. I have no problem beating on a car that's owned by a multi billion dollar corporation for a few minutes.
    Matt

5. #5 Default  
    sounds kind of like the mazda zoom zoom live events they used to do.

Signed up, should be fun.

6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by [cerberus] View Post
    I signed up for 11. I have no problem beating on a car that's owned by a multi billion dollar corporation for a few minutes.
    signed up at 11 as well. seems fun.

7. #7 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Just posted it on a few forums... Help spread the word guys, post it around... They are specifically looking for enthusiasts
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

8. #8 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Also signed up for 11. Always liked the world focus car, glad they got smart and brought it to Boston
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

9. #9 Default  
    i signed up for 9. I'd rather be there early and not burn the whole day. Might hang out for a little after my slot though.

10. #10 Default  
    signed up last night, for 2 pm. Looks like a good event!

11. #11 Default  
    signed up for 11am as well... Now I just need to make sure I can make it lol

12. #12 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Awesnap! Guy is coming up from CT

13. #13 Default  
    11 for me

14. #14 Default  
    Why the hell not.
    '00 Mercury Cougar V6 5spd | '13 Ford Fusion SE 2.0l Ecoboost | My site: Skolenimation

15. #15 Default  
    CARP! I thought it was friday not saturday! Not sure if I can make it or not now... Gotta see what's going on...

16. #16 Default  
    Bring wifey- do lunch and shopping at patriots place

17. #17 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris! View Post
    Bring wifey- do lunch and shopping at patriots place
    Wife works until 1 on Saturday... I'm not sure if i'll have my son that weekend... Its his birthday weekend, but i'm currently in negotiations with my ex wife as far as who is going to have him that weekend... Which is why i'm still unsure at this point...

18. #18 Default  
    Just signed up for 11. Supposed to be up there for sister in laws b-day i think so works out well.

19. #19 Default  
    In for 11 with the wifey. Here is her reply when I told her I signed us up for it: "Why (ford focus sucks!)"

20. #20 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterZ View Post
    In for 11 with the wifey. Here is her reply when I told her I signed us up for it: "Why (ford focus sucks!)"
    ST should change her mind...gonna be a day full of understeer

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Thread Information