Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Coach works in Massachusetts?

1. #1 Default Coach works in Massachusetts? 
    Hey guys,

I'm hoping to take delivery of a 2013 Subaru BRZ mid next-month and I have to say my least favorite part of the car is the interior. The JDM BRZ Limited models get leather (or at least simulated leather) on the HVAC surround and on the speaker surrounds on the door panel, whereas the US-market cars got cheaped out on. I'm also considering touching up a couple other parts of the car to match the leather/Alcantara seats. There is a company in GA called JPM Coachworks that does fantastic work and I'll probably send them some smaller parts to cover, but I don't feel like shipping them any large pieces like door panels or taking the dash out of the car. I've seen some websites for shops in MA but they all look like hot rod shops and none of them mention working with Alcantara. Does anyone know of any good automotive upholsterers in MA that could wrap portions of a dashboard and door panels in leather/Alcantara that would match the color/grain of what's already in the car? Thanks!

Here's a couple pics of some of JPM Coachworks' projects (this is the type of work that I expect):

Last edited by Turbowned; 05-25-2012 at 03:35 PM.
    2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S - Arctic Silver Metallic
    2003 Audi RS 6 - Daytona Gray Pearl Effect
    1987 Toyota MR2 - Super Red II

2. #2 Default  
    Seamless customs...pete will vouch for them too. They do AMAZING work and are definitely the go to shop around here for interiors.

3. #3 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John@KaizenTuning.com View Post
    Seamless customs...pete will vouch for them too. They do AMAZING work and are definitely the go to shop around here for interiors.
    Would not go to anyone else... They are the best... They put together a custom interior for a gtr customer when I was at kaizen
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

4. #4 Default  
    I wonder if they can redo my steering wheel, and how much it would cost.
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam @ The Beantown Sound View Post
    I wonder if they can redo my steering wheel, and how much it would cost.
    They definitely can...but they are not cheap...but worth every penny. They did the gtr pete is talking about as well as a custom set of rear gtr seats in bride fabric to match a front set. Also, they have a pretty decent wait time to get in.

6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by John@KaizenTuning.com View Post
    They definitely can...but they are not cheap...but worth every penny. They did the gtr pete is talking about as well as a custom set of rear gtr seats in bride fabric to match a front set. Also, they have a pretty decent wait time to get in.
    What kinda money are we talking to do a steering wheel do you think? Best estimate is fine.
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT

7. #7 Default  
    theres a couple of companies people on 6 speed use, you have to send it to them though, i think it starts arround $200-300 depending what you want done

8. #8 Default  
    a company that I would recommend and I have used is Belmont Seat Cover. They did the interior in my e30.

http://www.belmontseatcover.com/

They are a small shop but seem to be able to handle most things.

9. #9 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam @ The Beantown Sound View Post
    What kinda money are we talking to do a steering wheel do you think? Best estimate is fine.
    honestly, probably more than the wheel is worth lol

Thread Information