Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Wicked CAS now AGENCY POWER Dealer... Call us for your special price. 603-642-4222

1. #1 Default Wicked CAS now AGENCY POWER Dealer... Call us for your special price. 603-642-4222 
    Wicked CAS is now a Direct dealer for
    AGENCY POWER FULL LINE OF PRODUCTS...
    http://agency-power.com/

These guys make some top notch parts, they have a real good r&D department. All parts are tested on their dyno.

BMW, PORSCHE, MITSUBISHI, MERCEDES, HYUNDAI is some of their specialty products...

We just got an intercooler in for a BMW 335i and it looks real nice and quality... Their pricing is fair and we can save you as much as possible...

Agency Power Intercooler Kit BMW 135i 335i 07+

Agency Power's new large capacity, high flow performance intercooler for the BMW 135i and 335i is a direct replacement part. With this performance intercooler, your BMW will see gains in both horsepower and torque

They have a real cool trick Exhaust system for Mercedes.. Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe Electronic Valve Controlled Exhaust System

Agency Power for the Porsche 997.2 Turbo S are these cat bypass pipes, dubbed "The Sleeper Race Pipes". Designed for the 2010-2013 Porsche 997 Turbo DFI, this kit is designed to replace your cat pipes only and maintain the stock muffler

The ultimate driving machine now sounds like a true sports car. Agency Power has taken the E92 BMW M3 big V8 engine and given it some sound steroids

High Flow Cat Headers BMW E60 M5 E63 M6 05+

One of the best ways to increase performance is with high flow cat headers. The stock M5 and M6 headers are small diameter and restrictive which robs your car of horsepower. Agency Power has released a performance header that utilizes high flow cats and larger diameter pipes. This combination allows the exhaust to travel into the rest of the system much faster and carry more heat away from the engine.

This steering wheel fits any BMW M3 E90 | E92 | E93
    New from Agency Power is our line of Sport Steering Wheels for your vehicle. Made in Germany, these steering wheels are built off of OEM units which fit into custom molds retaining the factory inner ring. To meet strict TUV standards, the inner ring is kept in original shape for safety reasons. While still being able to offer a semi flat bottom, structural integrity and consumer well being is priority. The Agency Power Sport Steering Wheels give you a more enjoyable driving experience. With more ergonomic hand positions to increase driving comfort as well as a semi flat bottom for increased driver clearance, these upgraded steering wheels are a must have for any enthusiast. In addition to dressing up the interior of your car, these steering wheels will make you want to be behind the wheel more often with hands on 10 and 2!

Agency Power has developed one of the best sounding and performing exhaust systems for the 2011 STi Sedan. The new exhaust features an all T304 stainless steel piping in 3inch diameter from the catback. The piping is all hand polished featuring robotic TIG welding.

Wickedcas@aol.com 603-642-4222
    www.wickedcas.com Car Audio Systems + Fabrications.

2. #2 Default  
    Heh, I did a search on their website for my Mercedes. They even have S-Class '99-'06 as a choice. Exactly zero.zero parts available, lol!
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT

3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam @ The Beantown Sound View Post
    Heh, I did a search on their website for my Mercedes. They even have S-Class '99-'06 as a choice. Exactly zero.zero parts available, lol!
    They definitely have stuff for your 996TT though... LOL
    I know I wish they did not list all those cars as having parts for...

What are you looking to do on the S-Class? What model is it?

Nazar

Wickedcas@aol.com 603-642-4222
    www.wickedcas.com Car Audio Systems + Fabrications.

4. #4 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked CAS View Post
    They definitely have stuff for your 996TT though... LOL
    I know I wish they did not list all those cars as having parts for...

What are you looking to do on the S-Class? What model is it?

Nazar
    996TT really doesn't need anything. I'd like to replace the clutch, but I am not going to do it until the one I have fails me.

As far as the S65, I have always considered a tune, but it's money I don't really need to spend.
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT

5. #5 Default  
    Liking that intercooler

Thread Information