Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Job Opportunities in Boston

1. #1 Default Job Opportunities in Boston 
    Guys,

My ex-boss and friend recently started a company and is looking to recruit quite a few employees. The most important position he's looking to fill right now (he wants to make an offer this week or next week) is an Office Manager position with extended role to Marketing/HR/Finance, etc. Here is the description:

Stackdriver (www.stackdriver.com) is a new technology startup. Izzy Azeri (http://www.linkedin.com/in/izzyazeri) and I (Dan Belcher) founded the company. We will offer products and services that help companies run large-scale production applications on public cloud infrastructure (like Amazon Web Services). We are backed by Bain Capital Ventures and are based near South Station in Downtown Boston. The team is currently 4 people and will scale up to 11 or so by the end of the year (30 by the end of next year, 50 or so in 2014).

We are looking for an office manager to help us run the company. The role will be evolve over time, but responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
    * Managing the office - Managing vendors. Procuring supplies, furniture. etc. Organizing company events, board meetings, etc.
    * Recruiting - Finding and screening candidates on LinkedIN, etc. Organizing interview schedules. Handling offer paperwork.
    * Marketing - Managing our social media presence and communications. Identifying meetups, conferences, etc. that we should be involved with.
    There are several other areas where we could use help (finance and accounting, other marketing tasks) depending on interest and experience.

But, they are also actively looking for engineers, six of them:
    * 2 user interface/front-end types
    * 2 junior general purpose
    * 1 team lead
    * 1 systems/devops

ui technology is TBD...ruby or java

Let me know if you are interested or know some people than can be. Feel free to share as well.

If you want to reach out to him, send an email to dan@stackdriver.com and say you're coming from Arnaud Savoye de Puineuf (me).

Cheers,
    1999 C43 AMG: E55 18' Monos, K&N filters, H&R Sport springs, Bilstein Sport schocks, Full LED interior, LED License plate, 8k HIDs head/fog lights, 10mm spacers, resonator + 2 sec. cats deleted, AMG license plate cover, AMG flat hood badge, matte black front grill, AMG pedals, 35% tint, yellow calipers, CF door pins, SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads.

2. #2 Default  
    Forward to my Bro-in-law.

Thread Information