Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Forbes magazine released its list of the World's Highest-Paid DJs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1 Default Forbes magazine released its list of the World's Highest-Paid DJs 
    http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality...010836003.html


    1. Tiλsto — $22 million
    2. Skrillex — $15 million
    3. Swedish House Mafia — $14 million
    4. David Guetta — $13.5 million
    5. Steve Aoki — $12 million
    6. Deadmau5 — $11.5 million
    7. DJ Pauly D — $11 million
    8. Kaskade — $10 million
    9. Afrojack — $9 million
    10. Avicii — $7 million
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT
    Reply With Quote  

  2. #2 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    DJ Pauly D, lol
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #3 Default  
    tiesto is living the dream resident dj of pacha in ibiza.
    1991 VW GTI 8V ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #4 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DjStarscr3am View Post
    tiesto is living the dream resident dj of pacha in ibiza.
    the best of both
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  5. #5 Default  
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,372
    LOL pauly D being under Deadmau5
    Porsche 991 GT3
    Green/ Black Iridescent
    HRE P101-IPE Catless Exhaust- Techart Steering Wheel-991R/ Classic Livery- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #6 Default  
    I hate him personally but me and Phil saw him Last Sunday his set wasn't Bad at all
    Quote Originally Posted by kevblah View Post
    i love that scope
    Kev: Who the Fuck would buy a P226 in 9mm ME: Ummm the Navy Seals? Kev: yeah well what do they know?
    Retired Professional Troll
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #7 Default  
    Sigh, I picked the wrong musical field to go into
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #8 Default  
    pauly d ?

    i'm assuming they are lumping his realty show earnings in with his dj earnings, world is truly fucked up if he earns more from dj'ing than avicii
    Reply With Quote  

  9. #9 Default  
    paris hilton didnt make the list?
    Oh Yeah!
    Reply With Quote  

  10. #10 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    pauly d ?

    i'm assuming they are lumping his realty show earnings in with his dj earnings, world is truly fucked up if he earns more from dj'ing than avicii
    He gets celebrity appearance money...
    Reply With Quote  

  11. #11 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    pauly d ?

    i'm assuming they are lumping his realty show earnings in with his dj earnings, world is truly fucked up if he earns more from dj'ing than avicii
    avicii has levels. thats about it. oh and like 30 different remixes of levels lol. im suprised Benny Bennasi isnt on there he does a bunch of shows still and he does Ezoo that must cost a few pennies.
    1991 VW GTI 8V ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Reply With Quote  

  12. #12 Default  
    what has pauly d done ?
    Reply With Quote  

  13. #13 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    what has pauly d done ?
    banged snookie and did hair blow out for the past 30 years.
    Reply With Quote  

  14. #14 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by DjStarscr3am View Post
    avicii has levels. thats about it
    fuck levels. It was good the first 10 times then it got annoying as fuck. If I was rich I would buy out one of his concerts and I would have him come and it would just be me and I would hold up a sign that says "you suck make another song fgt"
    Quote Originally Posted by kevblah View Post
    i love that scope
    Kev: Who the Fuck would buy a P226 in 9mm ME: Ummm the Navy Seals? Kev: yeah well what do they know?
    Retired Professional Troll
    Reply With Quote  

  15. #15 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
    banged snookie and did hair blow out for the past 30 years.
    dont think he ever banged snookie or anyone in the house, he banged every other guido slut on the planet though lol, nothing against him, apparently hes a really nice guy, just surprised to see him on the list
    Reply With Quote  

  16. #16 Default  
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    21,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
    fuck levels. It was good the first 10 times then it got annoying as fuck. If I was rich I would buy out one of his concerts and I would have him come and it would just be me and I would hold up a sign that says "you suck make another song fgt"
    Penguin
    Silhouettes
    fade into darkness

    All better than levels
    Reply With Quote  

  17. #17 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    dont think he ever banged snookie or anyone in the house, he banged every other guido slut on the planet though lol, nothing against him, apparently hes a really nice guy, just surprised to see him on the list
    how do you know this?
    Oh Yeah!
    Reply With Quote  

  18. #18 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris! View Post
    Penguin
    Silhouettes
    fade into darkness

    All better than levels
    Absolutely this
    Reply With Quote  

  19. #19 Default  
    he's still not that good...Deadmau5 isnt even a DJ(per his own words dont QQ) and pauly D lolololol and benassi doesnt do enough big shows to pull major money...kinda shocked armin isnt up there
    Reply With Quote  

  20. #20 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
    fuck levels. It was good the first 10 times then it got annoying as fuck. If I was rich I would buy out one of his concerts and I would have him come and it would just be me and I would hold up a sign that says "you suck make another song fgt"
    ill join you on that one lol. not an avicii fan. athough if nero and rusko come through MA i will be there.
    1991 VW GTI 8V ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Reply With Quote  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •