Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: For Scott

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Default For Scott 
    Reply With Quote  

  2. #2 Default  
    lol drive by that thing with a boat and really ruin someones day when you drown them with wake
    1991 VW GTI 8V ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #3 Default  
    If I lived on/near water, I would rock that thing 365...
    Quote Originally Posted by cegan09 View Post
    brass isn't good enough for those guys. Too heavy. They have burnt titanium because they are that awesome.
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #4 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by nperkins View Post
    If I lived on/near water, I would rock that thing 365...
    and this would be your worst enemy
    1991 VW GTI 8V ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Reply With Quote  

  5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by DjStarscr3am View Post
    and this would be your worst enemy
    No. Because I would befriend said Brotato, and allow him to use said hot tug after his wakeboarding injuries in exchange for allowing me to use said brotato boat when I want to get my own wakeboarding injuries.
    Quote Originally Posted by cegan09 View Post
    brass isn't good enough for those guys. Too heavy. They have burnt titanium because they are that awesome.
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by nperkins View Post
    No. Because I would befriend said Brotato, and allow him to use said hot tug after his wakeboarding injuries in exchange for allowing me to use said brotato boat when I want to get my own wakeboarding injuries.
    ehh idk if a guy with a 70K boat will hand the keys over for a floating kiddie pool lol
    1991 VW GTI 8V ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #7 Default  
    Anything to do with boats is to much work, been there done that
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #8 Default  
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    11,919
    The comments below made me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    I stopped a moment like that too... I wiped Mat's cheek cause he had nutella all over his face
    Reply With Quote  

  9. #9 Default  
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,371
    Lol
    Porsche 991 GT3
    & Nardo Grey & Copper
    HRE P101-IPE Catless Exhaust- Teachart Steering Wheel-4.0 Livery Stripes- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package
    Reply With Quote  

  10. #10 Default  
    now if they came up with a rub n tug boat thatd be a whole different story lol.
    1991 VW GTI 8V ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Reply With Quote  

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •