Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Give Thanks- YR- Can you help?

1. #1 Default Give Thanks- YR- Can you help? 
    Good Evening everyone.

Here at YuppieRacing there is no shortage of events in that we have all participated in that have benefitted multiple charities. Its something that this group has always prided themselves on.

Today- I joined a team- that will walk, again, to raise money to try to find a cure for cancer- namely Childhood cancer

This year- i have walked in 3 different cancer walks, from 3-26.2miles. My feet hurt, and my hips and legs ache. But I keep walking- knowing that people suffer everyday from cancer- and are hurting more than me.

On November 17th- I am doing the St Jude's Children's research Hospital Give thanks walk. Groups from all over the country will be walking this walk all at the same time to benefit the kids of st jude.

Something of note about st jude. No matter what- no child is turned away- insurance- no insurance, doesnt matter, every child gets care. Can't make it to St Jude? They will fly you to memphis- and put you while your child receives treatment. They are funded by donations and events like this only.

Want to know more about what goes on at St Jude? I encourage you to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhuE8K25TWA

For those of you that have donated to my walks before- I thank you! You have helped make a difference in the cure for cancer!

If anyone here- can donate even $25 it would be greatly appreciated.

Please see my personal page here.
    http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/T...autologin=true

Thank you all in advance for your support!

Chris

2. #2 Default  
    Thanks Chris! (MonsterZ)

3. #3 Default  
    Thank you to John and Alex!

4. #4 Default  
    Bump for a great cause. Nice work once again Benvie! You really do work to make a difference! Very proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    jketch happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jketch View Post
    He was so I just kept at it. When he was reaching the breaking point I hammered it harder for about 90 seconds then let off and left.
    PFFFFFFFFFT

Thread Information