Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
  1. #281 Default  
    Coveted used to be a lot easier, they made it harder on the last update. The other mission to join to earn money is Rooftop Rumble. On hard it pays like $19k.

-Justin

White Hairdresser's Car, Orange Car with Hand-Built Engine (Like AMG) and 6-Speed (Not like AMG)

2. #282 Default  
    Coveted is pretty easy if you kill everyone with the sniper rifle before leaving the hilltop. Then I just show off my sweet helicopter flying skills. Pays $18k. Rooftop rumble is nice too. Pays $18,750. But I die much more often in rooftop rumble. You need to be level 75 to play so I can't unless someone else invites me. It also means I don't have certain weapons that are useful such as a grenade launcher of machine gun.

3. #283 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin.b View Post
    Coveted used to be a lot easier, they made it harder on the last update. The other mission to join to earn money is Rooftop Rumble. On hard it pays like $19k.

-Justin
    Im not ranked high enough yet for it... Pete and I would snipe the field of enemies on coveted, run down, wait for the helicopters and finish off the mission. When we did it correctly, we were start of mission to start of mission in as little as 8min. Ive heard we can get that even lower, so we'll work on it
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

4. #284 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    Coveted is pretty easy if you kill everyone with the sniper rifle before leaving the hilltop. Then I just show off my sweet helicopter flying skills. Pays $18k. Rooftop rumble is nice too. Pays $18,750. But I die much more often in rooftop rumble. You need to be level 75 to play so I can't unless someone else invites me. It also means I don't have certain weapons that are useful such as a grenade launcher of machine gun.
    the best I have seen in RR is someone in a zentorno with full armor backing up to the door and throwing grenades into the garage and driving off
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

5. #285 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    They also made rooftop rumble harder on the last update. I think they made all the shooters a lot more accurate, so you can get picked off. I usually go over by the train tracks with a sniper rifle and pick people off. There's always someone on the mission who goes crazy with grenades so I just kind of let them do their thing.

I'm kind of glad that I bought so much stuff when the money exploits were everywhere. People would just gift you millions as soon as you joined a lobby. Rockstar took away the cash, but you got to keep anything you bought.

-Justin

White Hairdresser's Car, Orange Car with Hand-Built Engine (Like AMG) and 6-Speed (Not like AMG)

6. #286 Default  
    Blog Entries
    They also made rooftop rumble harder on the last update. I think they made all the shooters a lot more accurate, so you can get picked off. I usually go over by the train tracks with a sniper rifle and pick people off. There's always someone on the mission who goes crazy with grenades so I just kind of let them do their thing.

I'm kind of glad that I bought so much stuff when the money exploits were everywhere. People would just gift you millions as soon as you joined a lobby. Rockstar took away the cash, but you got to keep anything you bought.

-Justin
    I stopped playing when the money was free flowing, LOL. When I turned GTA on about a month ago, I still had the $500k deposit they gave out to the early players.

7. #287 Default  
    Been seeing alot of videos and reviews about game play and i am going to be a hermit for the next 9 months.

8. #288 Default  
    Every time I jump into an online session I spend most of my time in loading screens trying to join heists/jobs. Then the host leaves so I get dumped to a loading screen for that. Or it dumps all the players and I find myself in an empty session and have to join another which gives me more loading screens.
    '00 Mercury Cougar V6 5spd | '13 Ford Fusion SE 2.0l Ecoboost | My site: Skolenimation

9. #289 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by LastMercury View Post
    Every time I jump into an online session I spend most of my time in loading screens trying to join heists/jobs. Then the host leaves so I get dumped to a loading screen for that. Or it dumps all the players and I find myself in an empty session and have to join another which gives me more loading screens.
    Unfortunately, it's hard to find a decent session. I got so frustrated with people leaving heists that I just won't join them any more. Races were a little fun for a while, but I can't even remember the last time I raced without some jackass doing pitt maneuvers and thinking he was the funniest fucker in town.

When I go on now, I generally just do free roam and then hunt and kill a few people in the lobby and then leave. If there's a bounty on someone, I will go after them. I rarely bother with a mission mainly because of the non-playing time involved in launching and returning.

-Justin

10. #290 Default  
    need to play with me, street, and philsans. we dominate heists. haven't played for while though.
    Father of Phiff

11. #291 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    need to play with me, street, and philsans. we dominate heists. haven't played for while though.
    I'm still on a 360. Probably won't upgrade until the next GTA comes out (I think they're going back to Vice City - or at least including it in the map). I think that's due in 2017, so it may be on Xbox Two.

-Justin

12. #292 Default  
    I'm still on a 360.
    uw0tm8
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    love to see your V... we have a bunch on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    If referring to me, I have all the aids...

13. #293 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevblah View Post
    uw0tm8
    I purchase 1 game per year at the most. I buy GTA and possibly buy black ops (although I may have skipped the last one). Other than that, I use the thing for Netflix. I don't even have it in the house - it's set up in the garage so my wife can watch Revenge while she uses the lifecycle.

Until it stops working or M$ somehow cuts off Netflix streaming, I have no need to upgrade it. At this point it's more likely to be replaced by a Roku device than a console.

Wait - didn't you just get a current console this past weekend?

-Justin

14. #294 Default  
    I think that's due in 2017, so it may be on Xbox Two.
    Lol at thinking either gta6 or the next generation of consoles will be out in 2017. Nintendo might have one, Sony and Microsoft releasing anything by then isn't going to happen.
    It was almost 5.5 years between the launch of gta4 and the launch of gta5.
    "It was more passionate than just cuddling"

15. #295 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by splatt View Post
    Lol at thinking either gta6 or the next generation of consoles will be out in 2017. Nintendo might have one, Sony and Microsoft releasing anything by then isn't going to happen.
    It was almost 5.5 years between the launch of gta4 and the launch of gta5.
    2017 is what Rockstar is saying now. GTA V is 2 years old already, and the franchise is a license to print money. Didn't GTA V set all kinds of sales records? I can't think of a better place for them to invest their time / money than in the next installment.

You're probably right on the console, though. Looks like it was 8 years or so between the 360 and the one.

-Justin

16. #296 Default  
    thanks for NOT including me, I do well at jumping out of moving cars when mashing the wrong buttons

17. #297 Default  
    oh yeah kyle used to play with us too.

new update next week something about free mode events.
    Father of Phiff

18. #298 Default  
    playing with friends makes this open sandbox world a lot more fun becuase all the stupid shit you can do

19. #299 Default  
    oh yeah kyle used to play with us too.

new update next week something about free mode events.
    They've added some better stuff in free mode like distract the cops, target vehicles, kill target, etc. That stuff all seems to fit a lot better with game play than the missions which are certainly not integrated seamlessly into experience.

-Justin

20. #300 Default  
    since I have no life, i'll hook the ps4 up tonight....anybody getting on?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Thread Information