Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Vr speed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1 Default Vr speed? 
    Reply With Quote  

  2. #2 Default  
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somerville, MA
    Posts
    1,159
    Only heard good things about them so Yay
    STI sedan with shocker sticker
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #3 Default  
    They have the downpipes that are dumb cheap right? If so good product...kinda tough to get ahold of
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #4 Default  
    They're a local company based in Hudson, MA. I ordered my KW coils from them for a stupidly low price. They're good guys.
    Reply With Quote  

  5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
    They're a local company based in Hudson, MA. I ordered my KW coils from them for a stupidly low price. They're good guys.
    shit i didn't know they were local.......so i will save on shipping then.

    not sure i want to do dp's since my car is already kinda loud, but the price is zoo good it is very tempting
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #6 Default  
    They drop ship most of their stuff from their distributor (I believe they're in NJ). If you PM them on 1addicts or a forum they're a member of, I bet they'd give a discount on shipping. My shipping was included in the price of the coilovers.
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #7 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
    They drop ship most of their stuff from their distributor (I believe they're in NJ). If you PM them on 1addicts or a forum they're a member of, I bet they'd give a discount on shipping. My shipping was included in the price of the coilovers.
    hmmm coil overs sound good too.....shit i need to win the lottery
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #8 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trptguy View Post
    shit i didn't know they were local.......so i will save on shipping then.

    not sure i want to do dp's since my car is already kinda loud, but the price is zoo good it is very tempting
    Ya, wasn't sure but they are who I looked into for downpipes for the 135i
    Reply With Quote  

  9. #9 Default  
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somerville, MA
    Posts
    9,747
    I'm jealous, downpipes at that price for my car are cheap China crap made from cheap metal.
    Reply With Quote  

  10. #10 Default  
    well not sure what the quality is like on these, i need to do some more digging
    Reply With Quote  

  11. #11 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trptguy View Post
    hmmm coil overs sound good too.....shit i need to win the lottery
    dooo eeeet...BMW stock ride height sucks
    Reply With Quote  

  12. #12 Default  
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Your mom's basement
    Posts
    16,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Trptguy View Post
    well not sure what the quality is like on these, i need to do some more digging
    Do you really want to go catless on such a modern car? Won't you have inspection and CEL problems? Or is there a workaround for it?
    Reply With Quote  

  13. #13 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppa822 View Post
    Do you really want to go catless on such a modern car? Won't you have inspection and CEL problems? Or is there a workaround for it?
    i think if I added the COBB access port to it then there is a work around. Still in the initial stages of research so I will find out more. Yeah I am not sure I want to go cat less
    Reply With Quote  

  14. #14 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    I would imagine this only eliminates the first set of cats? or Both? I have no idea the exhaust design on the 1 series, but it is certainly a big power adder with down pipes, where is Aaron?
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  15. #15 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    I would imagine this only eliminates the first set of cats? or Both? I have no idea the exhaust design on the 1 series, but it is certainly a big power adder with down pipes, where is Aaron?
    it eliminates the first set of cats
    Reply With Quote  

  16. #16 Default  
    Reply With Quote  

  17. #17 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    perfect, you are good to go then
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  18. #18 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    perfect, you are good to go then
    yeah that will pass inspection right??
    Reply With Quote  

  19. #19 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    as long as there is no CEL it will pass even if you didnt have cats
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  20. #20 Default  
    so upon research i found out that it will throw a CEL but if you have COBB or JB4 you can leave on auto clear and the CEL won't show up.
    Reply With Quote  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •