Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: transfer txts to mac

1. #1 Default transfer txts to mac 
    hey guys i have an iphone 3gs, yes i know its old dont need more people telling me this.
    i need to find a specific txt from like 6months back, scrolling through the phone will take to the end of time to do this. does anyone know of a program that will allow me to upload my text messages from the iphone to my mac?

2. #2 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Muscle View Post
    hey guys i have an iphone 3gs, yes i know its old dont need more people telling me this.
    i need to find a specific txt from like 6months back, scrolling through the phone will take to the end of time to do this. does anyone know of a program that will allow me to upload my text messages from the iphone to my mac?
    If you are at the homescreen and swipe to the right you'll pull up the search screen. It will search inside text messages.
    '00 Mercury Cougar V6 5spd | '13 Ford Fusion SE 2.0l Ecoboost | My site: Skolenimation

3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by LastMercury View Post
    If you are at the homescreen and swipe to the right you'll pull up the search screen. It will search inside text messages.
    that works but im trying to find something along the lines of actually seeing everything in conversation format. i have tried a few programs but they just get stuck in loading format, i might have to try just using my pc for this.

4. #4 Default  
    The other day I went back 8 months in a very active conversation with my friend to prove him wrong on something and win a bet. It took me like 15 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevblah View Post
    i love that scope
    Kev: Who the Fuck would buy a P226 in 9mm ME: Ummm the Navy Seals? Kev: yeah well what do they know?
    Retired Professional Troll

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
    The other day I went back 8 months in a very active conversation with my friend to prove him wrong on something and win a bet. It took me like 15 minutes.
    i found a program that uploaded 22,600 txts in like 3 min. didnt even need to use my thumb

6. #6 Default  
    have you found what you're looking for?

if you know what you're looking for and haven't deleted the text message yet, you can have your iphone search for you. from the main text message screen, scroll up and a search bar should appear. type in a few words from the text and your iphone will find it

7. #7 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by ensigma View Post
    have you found what you're looking for?

if you know what you're looking for and haven't deleted the text message yet, you can have your iphone search for you. from the main text message screen, scroll up and a search bar should appear. type in a few words from the text and your iphone will find it
    glance at the post above yours

Thread Information