Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Where can I get a quantity of 3'x5' vinyl flags printed with gromets?

1. #1 Default Where can I get a quantity of 3'x5' single sided nylon flags printed with gromets? 
    I've found a few sites online but the price breaks are pretty stiff.

1 flag = $149, 25 = $67.50, 50 = $42, 100 = $35

I created this design, and was hoping to both offer it as a group buy for $50 each to Dodge R/T owners since the SRT owners get a flag from dodge when they buy the car (similar flag design, but says SRT):

Paying any more than $50 for the flag seems to be too expensive for most people who replied back to me.

Each place claims to not charge a setup fee, but by the 1 for 149 price, I suspect it's simply rolled into the price.

Does anyone have the ability to, or know somoene who can print a 3x5' nylon, single sided flag (it's reversed on the back) in 4 colors (as seen above), with 2 gromets on the left, vertical side?

I'd be looking from anywhere between 50 to 100 more, possibly more if they sell well.
    Last edited by kalitarios; 02-05-2013 at 03:27 PM. Reason: nylon, not vinyl

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T - 6MT - 345 HEMI 404 hp / 410 tq - 13.552
    SLP straight pipes - SLP headers - SLP airbox - Predator 93 aggressive tune

2. #2 Default  
    Not sure about flags, but Fedexoffice could do them as 1-sided banners for less. Check places that do trade show displays. Prices for that kind of stuff used to be pretty high but with chinese vendors the trade show tax has been shrinking a bit.

http://www.northstarflags.com/custom-flag.html

They say they have 3x5 screen prints as low as $19. Probably more for double-sided and maybe for grommets, but it should be worth a try.

-Justin
    Last edited by Justin.b; 02-05-2013 at 03:40 PM.

White Hairdresser's Car, Orange Car with Hand-Built Engine (Like AMG) and 6-Speed (Not like AMG)

3. #3 Default  
    northstar flags cheapest break is $35 a flag for 3x5, single sided nylon screened with 90% bleed through (which is fine)

These would have to sit on the top of a PVC pipe as a flag at a show in the wind, about 12 times a year

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T - 6MT - 345 HEMI 404 hp / 410 tq - 13.552
    SLP straight pipes - SLP headers - SLP airbox - Predator 93 aggressive tune

Thread Information