Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: subwoofer install

1. #1 Default subwoofer install 
    over the summer i am thinking of redoing my girlfriends subs so that they dont take up all the room in her trunk. she has a kia sportage i was wondering does anyone know if i can directly stick the sub into the side of the trunk in place of the stock 12" speakers? i would obviously line it with some sort of vibration proof foam or what not. its either that or just get a smaller box for her.
    what do you guys think on that thought? ill try to upload a picture of the trunk

2. #2 Default  
    Cal Nazar at Wicked CAS, he may have a molded magic box that will do what you are looking for.
    Matt

3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by [cerberus] View Post
    Cal Nazar at Wicked CAS, he may have a molded magic box that will do what you are looking for.
    oh fantastic, that is what i am looking for, now do you know would they be doing the install of everything? i have a feeling its going to cost a pretty penny for a custom install lol

4. #4 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Muscle View Post
    oh fantastic, that is what i am looking for, now do you know would they be doing the install of everything? i have a feeling its going to cost a pretty penny for a custom install lol
    Depends, if they have made a mold for that car, they just cover the box in the material you want, pop it in and wire it. No biggie. You have to call him to find out though, I do not know what cars he has or has not done. He will sell just parts if you want to do it yourself.
    Matt

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by [cerberus] View Post
    Depends, if they have made a mold for that car, they just cover the box in the material you want, pop it in and wire it. No biggie. You have to call him to find out though, I do not know what cars he has or has not done. He will sell just parts if you want to do it yourself.
    alright thanks, ill give them a ring later see what they have in stock

Thread Information