Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Larz Anderson 2013 Lawn Event Schedule

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1 Default Larz Anderson 2013 Lawn Event Schedule 
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Quincy
    Posts
    6,070
    The schedule is up for the 2013 lawn event at Larz Anderson
    For more information for times & registration check out here: 2013 Larz Anderson Lawn Schedule

    Cadillac Day
    Sunday, May 19, 2013
    Antique Car Day
    Sunday, June 2, 2013
    Corvette Day
    Sunday, June 9, 2013
    German Car Day
    Sunday, June 16, 2013
    British Car Day
    Sunday, June 23, 2013
    Miata Day
    Sunday, June 30, 2013
    Microcar Classic Event
    Sunday, July 14, 2013
    American Car / Truck Day
    Sunday, July 21, 2013
    Day of Triumph
    Sunday, July 28, 2013
    Tutto Italiano
    Sunday, August 4, 2013
    Bicycle Day
    Saturday, August 10, 2013
    BMW Day
    Sunday, August 11, 2013
    MG Day
    Saturday, August 17, 2013
    Ford Lincoln Mercury
    Sunday, August 18, 2013
    Swedish Car Day
    Sunday, August 25, 2013
    Porschefest
    Saturday, September 7, 2013
    European Motorcycle Day
    Sunday, September 8, 2013
    Mercedes Day
    Sunday, September 15, 2013
    EXOTICA
    Sunday, September 29, 2013
    Tutto Lite
    Sunday, October 6, 2013
    VW Day
    Sunday, October 13, 2013
    Japanese Car Day
    Sunday, October 20, 2013
    Extinct Car Day
    Saturday, October 26, 2013
    Studebaker Day
    Sunday, October 27, 2013
    '00 GS300
    '08 IS250
    '05 IS300
    '73 240Z
    Photos


    Quote Originally Posted by Philsans5
    Wes get your hands out of there!
    Quote Originally Posted by streetxdreamer View Post
    spotted LFA in toilet, promptly flushed it
    Quote Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
    Hennessey
    Reply With Quote  

  2. #2 Default  
    Well Audi crowd will be happy, will be on Cabot fun run on German car day. Also looks like a bunch of us will miss 6/15 C&C for same reason
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #3 Default  
    What's exotica? There's a porn/ stripper car show of the same name in tristate lolol. Hopefully I don't miss mercedes day again this year.
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #4 Default  
    Will finally be at Miata day
    Reply With Quote  

  5. #5 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fatmike View Post
    What's exotica? There's a porn/ stripper car show of the same name in tristate lolol. Hopefully I don't miss mercedes day again this year.
    Same as Cars and Copters :-(
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #6 Default  
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Quincy
    Posts
    6,070
    Quote Originally Posted by fatmike View Post
    What's exotica? There's a porn/ stripper car show of the same name in tristate lolol. Hopefully I don't miss mercedes day again this year.
    i asked jenn@larz and she refused to tell me lol
    '00 GS300
    '08 IS250
    '05 IS300
    '73 240Z
    Photos


    Quote Originally Posted by Philsans5
    Wes get your hands out of there!
    Quote Originally Posted by streetxdreamer View Post
    spotted LFA in toilet, promptly flushed it
    Quote Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
    Hennessey
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #7 Default  
    Sigh
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #8 Default  
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    21,560
    Quote Originally Posted by the.wong.kid View Post
    i asked jenn@larz and she refused to tell me lol
    Lol I can tell you it's not porn related. And I can also tell you that theres alot of awesomeness.

    Exotic-a. ;)
    Reply With Quote  

  9. #9 Default  
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,372
    will make it to german day
    Porsche 991 GT3
    Green/ Black Iridescent
    HRE P101-IPE Catless Exhaust- Techart Steering Wheel-991R/ Classic Livery- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package
    Reply With Quote  

  10. #10 Default  
    Really can't wait for these, seems like forever since we had an event to go to
    Reply With Quote  

  11. #11 Default  
    So they have BMW Day, Porsche Day, Mercedes Day and VW day, But no Audi Day? Since I wont be here for German car day looks like exotica is my only chance of parking on lawn this year
    Reply With Quote  

  12. #12 Default  
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by QuicksilverR8 View Post
    So they have BMW Day, Porsche Day, Mercedes Day and VW day, But no Audi Day? Since I wont be here for German car day looks like exotica is my only chance of parking on lawn this year
    Could show up to VW day, but probably different crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    love to see your V... we have a bunch on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    If referring to me, I have all the aids...
    Reply With Quote  

  13. #13 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by QuicksilverR8 View Post
    So they have BMW Day, Porsche Day, Mercedes Day and VW day, But no Audi Day? Since I wont be here for German car day looks like exotica is my only chance of parking on lawn this year
    The actual brand days are all hosted in part with the local clubs
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  14. #14 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    The actual brand days are all hosted in part with the local clubs
    I knew it was that way for Porsche but not the others. Hoping they do what they did on Tutto Italiano, really liked that event but would not go if I have to park on street
    Reply With Quote  

  15. #15 Default  
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    21,560
    Quote Originally Posted by QuicksilverR8 View Post
    I knew it was that way for Porsche but not the others. Hoping they do what they did on Tutto Italiano, really liked that event but would not go if I have to park on street
    Same thing as last year.... But no waiting on the hill
    Reply With Quote  

  16. #16 Default  
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Medway, MA
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris! View Post
    Same thing as last year.... But no waiting on the hill
    Will be paying for that parking area, not wasting time with putting the car in the show.
    Reply With Quote  

  17. #17 Default  
    Day of triumph, euro bike day, tutto (lol)
    Bath salts and dick pills
    Reply With Quote  

  18. #18 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjm4life View Post
    Day of triumph, euro bike day, tutto (lol)
    will bike be rode there? u might as well build a tow for it at this point lol

    also hope exotica is porn/stripper show
    Reply With Quote  

  19. #19 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by streetxdreamer View Post
    will bike be rode there? u might as well build a tow for it at this point lol

    also hope exotica is porn/stripper show
    The bike will be there ridden under its own power. I doubt i will ever overcome the pictures/miles ratio its at now.
    Bath salts and dick pills
    Reply With Quote  

  20. #20 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    Really can't wait for these, seems like forever since we had an event to go to
    +1. Winter, you so boring.
    Reply With Quote  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •