Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Cause y'all love 24hrs of LeMons

1. #1 Default Cause y'all love 24hrs of LeMons 
    Cause y'all love 24hrs of LeMons... This is my team, me driving specifically at Monticello this weekend... 2 quick laps then a tap to the backend and spin on day 2. Sorta NSFW because I swear a decent amount.

Whoever tapped me came and apologized and admitted fault after, very classy move and kept me out of the penalty box. What a great weekend...

2. #2 Default  
    Your car looks slightly faster than ours.....

Nice driving. And the swearing is justified. there were a few asshat drivers in the faster cars.

How'd you guys finish overall?

3. #3 Default  
    Have not seen the official results yet, but last we checked we were around 62.. so hoping in the last hour we were able to dip into the 50's...

The car is fast enough to stay within shouting distance of most cars, another 20 or 30hp and we wouldnt get walked away from on the straights... except for the really fast cars, especially those damn Volvos.
    Last edited by TurboRush; 04-10-2013 at 07:50 AM.

4. #4 Default  
    I know how you feel on the straights. I just pick a side and stay there while everyone blows by. Although this time with our boost up a little we could finally run faster than a few cars (fox bodies were the ones i noticed mainly).

A finish in the top half is awesome, nice job. I bet a nice turbo setup would push you up the standings a little.

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboRush View Post
    Have not seen the official results yet, but last we checked we were around 62.. so hoping in the last hour we were able to dip into the 50's...

The car is fast enough to stay within shouting distance of most cars, another 20 or 30hp and we wouldnt get walked away from on the straights... except for the really fast cars, especially those damn Volvos.
    you dont hear that statement very often

6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    you dont hear that statement very often
    It's true. There are some stupid fast volvos in this series. I think there are a few V8 Volvos running.

7. #7 Default  
    haha, when they passed me like I was standing still in the first event I did I was like, "WTF, was that a volvo that just blurred by me?"

8. #8 Default  
    nice! I just left monticello, i was down there for Empire State Performance Rally. Had some engine trouble beginning of day 2, and had to take the max 15 minute penalty but managed to finish, and even pass 1 car on last stage of the day and caught the guy in front of HIM!

zip ties holding linkage together and idle.... thank you ziptie inventor guy!

9. #9 Default  
    love lemons, glad to see you out there, and glad that the person who did the bumping was man enough to admit fault and seek you out.

10. #10 Default  
    what car did you use? sounds amazing during acceleration

11. #11 Default  
    86 e30 with the "e" series motor.. Exhaust was done by Lou's, sounds pretty decent and I think we only paid $150.

Thread Information