Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Gran Turismo 6

1. #1 Default Gran Turismo 6 

2005 Civic EX Coupe SE (AT) - 21mm RSX rear sway Bar, Bilstein struts/shocks, Neuspeed Strut Bar, AEM SRI, Eibach Springs, Crower Stage 1 cam, bomerman19's BBK (Black), SS brake lines, Ingalls camber kit (F+R), OEM Fogs w/switch, EP3 Rear Discs (Black), EBC Red brake Pads (F+R)

1997 Accord EX (MT) - 227k+

XBL: burnout3amd
    PSN: burnout3amd

Trade your games and movies on Goozex

2. #2 Default  

2005 Civic EX Coupe SE (AT) - 21mm RSX rear sway Bar, Bilstein struts/shocks, Neuspeed Strut Bar, AEM SRI, Eibach Springs, Crower Stage 1 cam, bomerman19's BBK (Black), SS brake lines, Ingalls camber kit (F+R), OEM Fogs w/switch, EP3 Rear Discs (Black), EBC Red brake Pads (F+R)

3. #3 Default  

4. #4 Default  
    from the dead.

http://jalopnik.com/gran-turismo-6s-...e-r-1459084516

this looks epic. Creating tracks of real areas with GPS data? I'm going to have so much fun. I have some local loops that would just be fantastic. Not to mention making a kanc/bear notch road rally stage?

It might be time to setup the driving setup in my apartment again for the first time in years.

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by cegan09 View Post
    from the dead.

http://jalopnik.com/gran-turismo-6s-...e-r-1459084516

this looks epic. Creating tracks of real areas with GPS data? I'm going to have so much fun. I have some local loops that would just be fantastic. Not to mention making a kanc/bear notch road rally stage?

It might be time to setup the driving setup in my apartment again for the first time in years.
    That was the first thought that came to mind when I saw that, was being able to run the kanc.. Makes me want a ps3 BADLY now!

Not to mention I could re-run every rally I've ever done...
    Quote Originally Posted by cegan09 View Post
    brass isn't good enough for those guys. Too heavy. They have burnt titanium because they are that awesome.

6. #6 Default  
    Wait till the PS4 comes out, i'm sure you'll find some deals on PS3s as people unload them.

There is a local road to me that is just fantastic. But it's lined with houses and trees, and you can't safely run it at the speed you want. The one night I did just go for it I almost had the subaru airborne in two places. One of the corners is a crest right into a corner, so you come over the crest completely unweighted, and turn in as the car compresses the suspension again. Had the car hop sideways 2 feet that night on the suspension rebound.

7. #7 Default  
    GT6 is PS3 exclusive too, not going to come to the PS4 at all. For the PS4 you get to wait(probably until 2015) for GT7 to come out. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a GT6 bundle come out as we get closer to christmas.

8. #8 Default  
    I need this game, and one of those wheel controller things. And a pony.

For the app where you can create your own course, I would recreate the entire Cabot Trail trip, except for the Cabot Trail itself. One very long racetrack. Ideally with more cops in Maine.
    Just the right amount of way too much.

Don't make me assume my ultimate form.

9. #9 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by splatt View Post
    GT6 is PS3 exclusive too, not going to come to the PS4 at all. For the PS4 you get to wait(probably until 2015) for GT7 to come out. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a GT6 bundle come out as we get closer to christmas.
    this is crazy. gt6 should be a launch title for ps4.
    Father of Phiff

10. #10 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    pretty fail on polygons part

11. #11 Default  
    Not really, we all know how long it takes to develop GT games and it was most likely already in development before the developer kits came out for the ps4. Having said that, as someone without a PS3 and a preordered PS4, I want to cry.

12. #12 Default  
    The PS3 is hard to program (well, all of the PS) vs something like the XBox which is essentially the same code that you use for writing PC games.
    They are only just now making full use of what the PS3 can do, so this game can and will still be better than GT5 in graphics.
    (similar to GTA5 vs 4, etc)

I have preordered this game and got one of those Logitech driving wheel things, woo.
    Just the right amount of way too much.

Don't make me assume my ultimate form.

13. #13 Default  
    Polyphony takes years to make games, and they announced GT6 like 3 years ago or something. I wouldn't be surprised if they had the game 75% done by the time devkits came out for the PS4. The good thing about it though is that GT7 will probably be one of the first games to really take full advantage of the new hardware.

14. #14 Default  
    One of Sonys big pushed was to make the PS4 easier to develop for, hence the x86 architecture. Hopefully that'll mean shorter dev process
    2012 TT-RS

15. #15 Default  
    the gps got me. granted id get it anyways lol. not sure if its good or bad i have every GT since GT2 lolllll....urge to spend so much monies on a seat, and new wheel setup is strong....

16. #16 Default  
    After 22+ patches with GT5, think I will wait before getting the game.

Want that song!

17. #17 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Agree, I missed that gt6 wouldn't be on ps4.

18. #18 Default  
    GT6 on sale for $40 at Gamestop and Amazon, got the Anniversary edition from GS yesterday.

Thread Information