Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Relocated here from the Pacific NW. Looking for an engineering/project mgmt position.

1. #1 Default Relocated here from the Pacific NW. Looking for an engineering/project mgmt position. 
    Hi all. I recently relocated here from Portland, OR and am looking for my next career opportunity. I am, of course, doing the whole Monster/CareerBuilder/Dice thing, but I thought I would reach out to this community (that I hope to become active in) as well.

In short, I am an experienced product development engineer/technical project manager. I have over a decade of engineering experience in the automotive industry, and most of that time was spent leading the aerodynamic development of vehicles.

I realize that automotive related engineering jobs are not that numerous out here, so I am prepared to switch industries. Most of my experience should translate well to other industries.

Anyway, here is a link to my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rayayala

And, below is an image of my resume, since the attachment feature seems to be not working or disabled.

Thanks in advance,
    -Ray

[

2. #2 Default  
    Go Buckeyes

Check out Bose, they're often looking for people with automotive industry experience along with an engineering degree.
    -Mike
    2006 Quarter Pounder Sport GT with cheese.

Thread Information