Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Shop around Boston to reupholster car seats?

1. #1 Default Shop around Boston to reupholster car seats? 
    Need front two and rear seats reupholstered with leather. What's the usual cost of such job?

Any recommended shops around Boston that do that?

2. #2 Default  
    Try Belmont seat cover,they did my convertible

3. #3 Default  
    Anyone know if a shop can mend a stitch that tore without having to take the seat off? I was kneeling on my seat to get something and the stitching on the butt of the seat came apart. Considering it is right in the middle of the seat, I thought it could be accomplished without having to pull the seat apart.
    Derek
    Audi S4 Status: Burning Everything
    Derek.Brusin@gmail.com

4. #4 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Das General View Post
    Anyone know if a shop can mend a stitch that tore without having to take the seat off? I was kneeling on my seat to get something and the stitching on the butt of the seat came apart. Considering it is right in the middle of the seat, I thought it could be accomplished without having to pull the seat apart.
    Pretty sure they'll have to take the bottom skin off
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Das General View Post
    Call Belmont seat cover, that guy has some old Russian dude working in there that can work miracles.

Thread Information