Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Home Furniture Thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #41 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by DjStarscr3am View Post
    why the fuck would you do that?
    Because I was REALLY into tequila. When i first did it, I was having a few at the table and needed a refill. I started to get pissed that the waitress hadn't come by.

-Justin

White Hairdresser's Car, Orange Car with Hand-Built Engine (Like AMG) and 6-Speed (Not like AMG)

2. #42 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex @ DRIVENPERFECTION View Post
    Italian Style Kitchen....

Untitled by drivenperfection, on Flickr

Straight outta Real Housewives of New Jersey.

I'm sure there's some craftsmanship in there, but...

-Justin

White Hairdresser's Car, Orange Car with Hand-Built Engine (Like AMG) and 6-Speed (Not like AMG)

3. #43 Default  
    went patio furniture shopping yesterday

went to sun & ski in woburn and really liked this wicker set they had available

downside was that with the dining set and the lounge set and umbrella, it came out to over $7k

ended up leaving and going to jordans and found they had the exact same set of patio furniture for a little less, just with different color cushions

Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    love to see your V... we have a bunch on the forum
    If referring to me, I have all the aids...

4. #44 Default  
    yea um I'm cool with Ikea

5. #45 Default  
    i'm cooler with hand me downs.
    Father of Phiff

6. #46 Default  
    Nice outdoor furniture is kind of a waste around here - especially stuff with cushions. If you have a screened-in room or something with a roof or awning then maybe it makes sense. But how many asses are you regularly parking on your deck?

-Justin

7. #47 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by KPewPew View Post
    yea um I'm cool with Ikea
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    i'm cooler with hand me downs.
    even better
    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    You.... have problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    you have issues.

8. #48 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by mkeefe View Post
    Dining room tables either come in "old look" or "glass". This one is pretty nice, like the tapered legs.
    There are in betweens. I am not a fan of "classic" antique style furnishings and modern stuff would not look right in my house (it's literally an old barn). I usually gravitate towards more "rustic" stuff

Dave

9. #49 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevblah View Post
    went patio furniture shopping yesterday

went to sun & ski in woburn and really liked this wicker set they had available

downside was that with the dining set and the lounge set and umbrella, it came out to over $7k

ended up leaving and going to jordans and found they had the exact same set of patio furniture for a little less, just with different color cushions

there is a site that advertises all over craigslist that makes that style also, cost is prolly half what youll pay at jordans

10. #50 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    there is a site that advertises all over craigslist that makes that style also, cost is prolly half what youll pay at jordans
    found a set that looks 99% the same on amazon also, but reviews all said the material broke down after a few months

i figured a company as big as jordans wouldnt screw me with shitty furniture

11. #51 Default  
    found a set that looks 99% the same on amazon also, but reviews all said the material broke down after a few months

i figured a company as big as jordans wouldnt screw me with shitty furniture
    the site i found had a lot of good reviews, the most common complaint was it taking a week or two more than they were told, im trying to find a bunch of couches and chairs etc so have been researching a lot, gets expesive fast

12. #52 Default  
    the site i found had a lot of good reviews, the most common complaint was it taking a week or two more than they were told, im trying to find a bunch of couches and chairs etc so have been researching a lot, gets expesive fast
    for outdoor use? i went to lowes/homedepot/sears/jordans/sun&ski/crate&barrel etc to look for a set i like and the set in the picture is what i finally settled on. it gets delivered thursday and you're more than welcome to come look at it to see if its to your liking

13. #53 Default  
    for outdoor use? i went to lowes/homedepot/sears/jordans/sun&ski/potterybarn etc to look for a set i like and the set in the picture is what i finally settled on. it gets delivered thursday and you're more than welcome to come look at it to see if its to your liking
    we'll prolly go to jordans and take a look, we need a bunch of other stuff as well, my wife checked out the stuff at depot but it was pretty small and has a 300lb weight limit so that wont work, also found some stuff at pottery barn that shes interested in looking at

14. #54 Default  
    we'll prolly go to jordans and take a look, we need a bunch of other stuff as well, my wife checked out the stuff at depot but it was pretty small and has a 300lb weight limit so that wont work, also found some stuff at pottery barn that shes interested in looking at
    honestly, if you have a big truck or willing to rent a uhaul, the best "deal" is at crate and barrel outlet in kittery maine. they seem to always have a few sets of patio furniture on sale (like 40-60% off their website prices). the only caveat is they dont offer delivery so you have to arrange pickup yourself.

home depot / lowes stuff seems to be mostly throwaway stuff that wont last more than a season or two, very lightweight stuff that will probably also tip over with moderate winds

if you do go to jordans in reading, try to see if Michael Carroll is working. he sold us the patio set and is an excellent person to work with.

15. #55 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by rs4-380 View Post
    There are in betweens. I am not a fan of "classic" antique style furnishings and modern stuff would not look right in my house (it's literally an old barn). I usually gravitate towards more "rustic" stuff

1. Looks pretty
    2. Looks like a table the pilgrims for sexcapades.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread Information