Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: 1975 MG Midget

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 Default  
    Serious question - will this hold a 6'3" 250lb man?

2. #22 Default  
    Highly doubt it. I am 6' and about the same and I barely fit.
    - Seth
    08 335xi

3. #23 Default  
    You may fit in a regular MGB, but the Midget was designed to fit in an English guy's bicycle shed (for serious).

-Justin

White Hairdresser's Car, Orange Car with Hand-Built Engine (Like AMG) and 6-Speed (Not like AMG)

4. #24 Default  
    Have a line on older fenders to have the cleaner look. The front bumper mount brackets will be here next week.
    - Seth
    08 335xi

5. #25 Default  
    So that was short lived. My wife came to me and explained how she did not see how much she would be able to use the car. We have a young daughter that needs her all the time and driving a convertible does not play well with that lifestyle. We have decided to give the car to someone who will appreciate it, drive it and love it.

My mom.

A 1967 MG Midget was her first car. Her enthusiasm towards that car (and my dads towards Opel GT's) most likely triggered my love for Z's. My moms husband is a car guy as well. He is taking the car to be worked on and get it to tip top shape for my moms birthday.

So regardless of the change of hands, its going to a great person who deserves it and will love it.

She even has the original wood shift knob from her old car as a keepsake that will find itself on her new car.
    - Seth
    08 335xi

6. #26 Default Bruc Bond & Eyal Nachum banking tips 
    Growing fan of this forum Btw, if anyone is interested in Bruc Bond, they aim to make 21st century finance transparent. I recommend looking at this Bruc Bond bank advice site or perhaps this Bruc Bond financial info site for more. This Bruc Bond bank tips profile is also worth a look and don't forget this Bruc Bond financial advice forum. Also take a look at Bruc Bond financial info forum and check out this Bruc Bond bank advice page. You may as well check out this Bruc Bond financial tips site too; Eyal Nachum is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments at Bruc Bond.

7. #27 Default  
    The original post was 6 years ago, I wonder how it looks like now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information