Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Super simple wax that everyone can use - EASY APPLICATION

1. #1 Default Super simple wax that everyone can use - EASY APPLICATION 
    Blog Entries
    So was washing cars on Friday night with a few folks and someone brought this Chemical Brothers wax when wet wax.

I am generally of the opinion of wash, dry, wax... but I tried it and have to say, stuff is amazing. Added no more than 15 minutes of extra work to my wash, and result was great.

used a microfiber applicator, applied with the car still wet from the wash, then grabbed a microfiber drying towel... as I dried it, it removed all the haze, and what was left was great.

Already ordered some for myself... will add it to all my washes now
    http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Guys-...butter+wet+wax
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

2. #2 Default  
    I am intrigued. Does it last just as long as standard wax or is this more of a quick wax option?

3. #3 Default  
    Looks cool. Easy enough for my lazy ass to do
    Bath salts and dick pills

4. #4 Default  
    Old thread.... but I just bought some of this to use on the subaru and heidi's car. It really is the easiest wax I have ever used. Doesn't seem to last more than 2-3 car washes though.

We just washed Heidi's car and after the wash, it seemed to lost all of its beading. It's simple enough to apply though. Been using the black magic glaze underneath, let cure for 30 minutes, buff off, and top with butter wax. Maintain with V7 quick detail spray (love this stuff)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    You.... have problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    you have issues.

5. #5 Default  
    Blog Entries
    It's essentially a 1 time use... Cover the car during a wash
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

6. #6 Default  
    might have to pick some of this up

7. #7 Default  
    I used this stuff on the mustang last night. Applied by hand instead of the DA. It really is the easiest on and off wax I've ever used, and looks great. Especially if you use a glaze underneath.

Last night i wanted to just wash my wheels because they get super dirty after a day. Washing the wheels turned into washing the car, and then wanted to do a quick wax. Probably took 5-7 minutes to apply to the whole car and wipes away easily.

Definitely a good product to have in the supply kit.

Also, I've been using these towels. They are amazing. Dual sided. One side is super soft and plush, and the other has shorter fibers like a regular microfiber. Has sewn silk edges which is nice.

https://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Guys...VHM79410HTJ60A
    Last edited by Intheflesh; 08-30-2016 at 08:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    You.... have problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    you have issues.

Thread Information