Hi all. I am a MA licensed sales person, realtor and home stager. I'd love to help you with your real estate needs!

A little about my background: I grew up in a family of contractors doubling as real estate investors. I watched homes being built and sold, properties being flipped, and even spent some weekends as a child with my sleeves rolled up prepping apartments for new tenants.

I bring over 15 years of customer service experience to each transaction and am dedicated to making your rental, sale, or purchase as smooth and simple as possible.

Other than a passion for real estate, I am a Graphic Designer and Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) and am eager to put my love of marketing to use for you.

I consider time spent creating as time well spent. If I'm not enjoying a spirited drive or wrenching on my WRX or Miata, I enjoy designing, event planning, crafting, baking/cooking and do-it-yourselfing. I love being involved in philanthropic events, and have organized and led a team that raises money for breast-cancer awareness within the Subaru enthusiast community since 2008. I am an avid crossfitter and enjoy lifting things up and putting them down.

Your referral is the biggest compliment you can give me!

Let me know if you have any questions or interests about/in real estate.

Cheers!
Sarah