Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Bala Brass CD

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 Default Bala Brass CD 
    Hi Guys,


    Just thought I would let all of you know that my brass quintet, Bala Brass has released it's new CD. "Revealed" is available now on iTunes. I have attached the link below if anyone would like to purchase a copy.


    https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/revealed/id926467327


    Thanks,

    Seelan
    Reply With Quote  

  2. #2 Default  
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Strongly Sheltered in Place like a Hero
    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Trptguy View Post
    Hi Guys,


    Just thought I would let all of you know that my brass quintet, Bala Brass has released it's new CD. "Revealed" is available now on iTunes. I have attached the link below if anyone would like to purchase a copy.


    https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/revealed/id926467327


    Thanks,

    Seelan
    I downloaded it from Kazaa this morning.

    -Justin

    White Hairdresser's Car, Orange Car with Hand-Built Engine (Like AMG) and 6-Speed (Not like AMG)
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #3 Default  
    torrented thanks
    1991 VW GTI 8V ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #4 Default  
    i make like a penny off each cd so no biggie
    Reply With Quote  

  5. #5 Default  
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Strongly Sheltered in Place like a Hero
    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Trptguy View Post
    i make like a penny off each cd so no biggie
    Sorry. For some reason I was thinking about Kazaa yesterday.

    -Justin

    White Hairdresser's Car, Orange Car with Hand-Built Engine (Like AMG) and 6-Speed (Not like AMG)
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #6 Default  
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,733,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Trptguy View Post
    i make like a penny off each cd so no biggie
    iTunes that hard on artists?
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #7 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    iTunes that hard on artists?
    Yes they are. Musicians don't make much in the cd sales. It is the concerts and touring where you make your money.
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #8 Default  
    I dig me some velvety brass notes.
    '00 Mercury Cougar V6 5spd | '13 Ford Fusion SE 2.0l Ecoboost | My site: Skolenimation
    Reply With Quote  

  9. #9 Default  
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Strongly Sheltered in Place like a Hero
    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Trptguy View Post
    Yes they are. Musicians don't make much in the cd sales. It is the concerts and touring where you make your money.
    At least with itunes you're not starting off in debt to the label for production and promotion costs.

    Songs won't play for me (no itunes / quicktime installed), but I have an iphone I need to set up. I assume it will be able to play them.

    -Justin

    White Hairdresser's Car, Orange Car with Hand-Built Engine (Like AMG) and 6-Speed (Not like AMG)
    Reply With Quote  

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •