Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Holy Smokes ! 800+ HP 1965 Mustang ripping up the streets! Hoonigan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Default Holy Smokes ! 800+ HP 1965 Mustang ripping up the streets! Hoonigan 
    West Coast is the Best Coast

2. #2 Default  
    Car is epic. The video is boring. Yay you can do donuts and slide the car around.
    Futility Motorsport - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby (dead), Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon, BMW 313rx
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    you are definitely one seriously dedicated, possibly certifiable individual
    Motorcycles - KZ400 Cafe Build, XS500 Build

3. #3 Default  
    i have to admit, its nice to see a domestic doing something other than going in a straight line!

Boring?!?!?!!

I'd argue, as a car enthusiasts, we only wish we could drive a car like that, like that...
    Last edited by jlspeed29; 11-17-2014 at 03:52 PM.

4. #4 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Car is Bonkers, love the velocity stacks into the ram air hood
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

5. #5 Default  
    It's gymkhana 7. I was pretty much over the concept by 3 or 4.
    "It was more passionate than just cuddling"

6. #6 Default  
    Blog Entries
    needs more Rob Dydrek with paintball guns
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

7. #7 Default  
    I'm not really a drift guy, but I do enjoy these videos. I would love to have the streets of a major city shut down so I could rip through, or do a burnout under a highway interchange that was blinding drivers 50 feet up. Still, I won;t watch another of these until number 8 since I don't have a Monster energy drink sticker on my car.

I don't think I'd mind having that car either, but I'd put some kind of dust cover on the throttle linkage. It was cool to watch it move, but all I could think about is all the dirt that's going to get in there and f things up.

-Justin

White Hairdresser's Car, Orange Car with Hand-Built Engine (Like AMG) and 6-Speed (Not like AMG)

8. #8 Default  
    cool car boring vid

its the same shit as the last 6 gymkhana vids

9. #9 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlspeed29 View Post
    i have to admit, its nice to see a domestic doing something other than going in a straight line!

Boring?!?!?!!

I'd argue, as a car enthusiasts, we only wish we could drive a car like that, like that...

Yes, video is boring. Because it's just a rehash of 1-6 with a new car. OH MAN THIS TIME HE WENT UNDER A BOUNCING CAR AND IT WASN'T A MOVING SEGWAY THAT HE DRIFTED AROUND IT WAS A POLICE CAR!!!

I found it boring because the series is getting old.

The car is epic. I want it minus the stupid graphics and logos.
    Futility Motorsport - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby (dead), Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon, BMW 313rx

10. #10 Default  
    It's all relative. If I had seen the first 6 then yea I'd have to agree.

nothing like the first time. Lol

11. #11 Default  
    I find these videos cool for entertaintment, but every time I see them I wish he could do as well driving in rally than he can in these videos.
    Matt

12. #12 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by [cerberus] View Post
    I find these videos cool for entertaintment, but every time I see them I wish he could do as well driving in rally than he can in these videos.
    one corner at a time with time to practice over and over is easy. Long courses of corners strung together are hard.

13. #13 Default  
    Blog Entries
    anyone else amused by the rotted out STI and the white bronco

14. #14 Default  
    loved the white bronco

15. #15 Default  
    I enjoy watching these videos.

16. #16 Default  
    i know you are trying to up the post count, but how bout not bumping threads that are years old

17. #17 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trptguy View Post
    i know you are trying to up the post count, but how bout not bumping threads that are years old
    I am sorry.. I didn't know there was a time limit when commenting on threads. I am not bombarding threads with meaningless comments. I am trying to find the ones that I can either relate to or that I really like. I feel like I am getting shunned for something that really doesn't pertain to.... anything.. I feel like I am walking on egg shells now and I don't like that..

18. #18 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_rush View Post
    I am sorry.. I didn't know there was a time limit when commenting on threads. I am not bombarding threads with meaningless comments. I am trying to find the ones that I can either relate to or that I really like. I feel like I am getting shunned for something that really doesn't pertain to.... anything.. I feel like I am walking on egg shells now and I don't like that..
    not trying to be a dick, serious comments here.

If you are trying to boost post count to keep the sales ad, dont even bother. Because no one will actually remove your listing. Rules are not strictly enforced here because literally we are all friends in real life on this forum, and there are no forum laws that would govern our behavior in person. So if you are really just trying to sell a car and then GTFO, you might as well just bump your for sale thread once in a while, and get on with life.

If you want to become more involved in the group, because you want to get involved (vs trying to sell a car) ...

here is the place where you can introduce yourself http://forums.yuppieracing.net/showt...oduce-Yourself!
    here is the place where we do our random off topic discussion during the work day http://forums.yuppieracing.net/showt...on-for-boredom
    here is the place where we post official Yuppie Racing events http://forums.yuppieracing.net/forum...p?24-YR-Events
    here is the place where we events (along with misc. regional topic of discussion) hosted by others http://forums.yuppieracing.net/forum...62-New-England
    Oh Yeah!

19. #19 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trptguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheu_f50 View Post
    not trying to be a dick, serious comments here.

If you are trying to boost post count to keep the sales ad, dont even bother. Because no one will actually remove your listing. Rules are not strictly enforced here because literally we are all friends in real life on this forum, and there are no forum laws that would govern our behavior in person. So if you are really just trying to sell a car and then GTFO, you might as well just bump your for sale thread once in a while, and get on with life.

If you want to become more involved in the group, because you want to get involved (vs trying to sell a car) ...

here is the place where you can introduce yourself http://forums.yuppieracing.net/showt...oduce-Yourself!
    here is the place where we do our random off topic discussion during the work day http://forums.yuppieracing.net/showt...on-for-boredom
    here is the place where we post official Yuppie Racing events http://forums.yuppieracing.net/forum...p?24-YR-Events
    here is the place where we events (along with misc. regional topic of discussion) hosted by others http://forums.yuppieracing.net/forum...62-New-England

I understand where everyone is coming from. If I wasn't interested in this forum I would have been gone a long time ago. I do like this forum. Lots of nice cars. I've thought about buying a nice car in the future, after I buy a home (BMW.. Audi...) It would be nice to get back into a community where I can enjoy meets, cruises and ask for advice..

20. #20 Default  
    One day everyone's complaining about low traffic and the next everyone's trying to reduce it.

-Justin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information