Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Would you rather?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Default Would you rather? 
    Thought I'd start a new "game" here since I'm not doing much at work for the next couple of weeks.

Would you rather - 2015 Corvette Z06 (MSRP starting at $79,000), or 2016 Cayman GT4 (MSRP 84,600)

I am lazy so I am not going to do a write up on each car. But I will provide a couple of photos.

And yes. I do like yellow cars.
    Oh Yeah!

2. #2 Default  
    GT4. Vettes have never done anything for me, but even the base Cayman I drove years ago was awesome.

3. #3 Default  
    Z06, because reasons.
    "It was more passionate than just cuddling"

4. #4 Default  
    I'm gonna go z06

5. #5 Default  
    probably Z06. I really like the GT4 too though but 650hp cannot be ignored.

6. #6 Default  
    I really can't get over the look of the C7. It warmed up to me slightly but when presented alongside any Cayman, let alone a GT4, the powertrain isn't enough to win me over.
    Oh Yeah!

7. #7 Default  
    cayman

8. #8 Default  
    That's a stupid question. Z06 of course. GTR would be a more reasonable replacement for GT4.

9. #9 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
    That's a stupid question. Z06 of course. GTR would be a more reasonable replacement for GT4.
    GTR ... No thanks. No manual, which I actually don't really mind all that much, but more importantly it's AWD.
    Oh Yeah!

10. #10 Default  
    Z06.

11. #11 Default  
    Regardless of how much power the Z06 has, and how good it might be around a track, it's still a corvette, which means your owners group is mostly middle age crisis guys and guys that think they like cars but really have no idea.

The fit and finish of the Cayman, and the overall feel of driving it I think more than makes it the better choice in my eyes.

12. #12 Default  
    Z06 would come with the added benefit of letting me sit in my garage making vroom vroom noises while pretending I'm driving one of these mean fuckers.

"It was more passionate than just cuddling"

13. #13 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by cegan09 View Post
    Regardless of how much power the Z06 has, and how good it might be around a track, it's still a corvette, which means your owners group is mostly middle age crisis guys and guys that think they like cars but really have no idea.

The fit and finish of the Cayman, and the overall feel of driving it I think more than makes it the better choice in my eyes.
    Lol the alternative being associated with Stephen Cugliari. Is that suppose to be better?
    Oh Yeah!

14. #14 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by cheu_f50 View Post
    Lol the alternative being associated with Stephen Cugliari. Is that suppose to be better?
    Oh good you're right

15. #15 Default  
    i had a corvette for two years when i was 22. wasnt middle aged then nor gave a single fuck about stereotype corvette owner stigma. was it more fun than cayman? oh hell yes.

16. #16 Default  
    is that really how the Z06 looks now? wow. Chevy is trying way too hard.

17. #17 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
    i had a corvette for two years when i was 22. wasnt middle aged then nor gave a single fuck about stereotype corvette owner stigma.
    But some of us have dignity
    Oh Yeah!

18. #18 Default  
    Z06 because fukkin awesome and pcars are meh unless 911
    1991 VW GTI 8V ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    2017 VW GLI ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

19. #19 Default  
    that's a really good one. probably z06. I'd like to hear the pcar though.
    Father of Phiff

20. #20 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by cegan09 View Post

Pretty much any car that cost ~$80,000 is going to have an ownership base primarily of middle aged guys since that is the group with the money to afford it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information