Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Why Obama Sucks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. #101 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris! View Post
    People kept going down that rabbit hole after I mentioned how I didn't want my tax money going to certain things
    I don't know how you can be in favor of drug tests but not drugs. It's a symbiotic relationship. The two things need each other. Neither could exist without the other!

-Justin

2. #102 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin.b View Post
    I don't know how you can be in favor of drug tests but not drugs. It's a symbiotic relationship. The two things need each other. Neither could exist without the other!

-Justin
    Your post. I see what you did.

3. #103 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by chasem3 View Post
    You are just a misunderstood man!

But I agree with you. When there is a lack of trust in politics and politicians, we should question where taxes are going. If we were all happy, driving shelbys, nobody would care
    Yes! This all of this.

Now buy my currently for sale Shelby

4. #104 Default  
    cool, I'm the resident liberal, and I am really not even all that liberal....ha

there's a Canadian joke in there somewhere isn;t there.......

5. #105 Default  
    I'm of the opinion my life will not really be affected no matter who wins. Arguing until you're blue in the face now seems like a waste of time.

6. #106 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by BadJew View Post
    Well he does suck, but I guess you could say he is doing a good job on what I think he is trying to do which is bring down America. He is a follower of Cloward-Piven and is trying to bring down our system so it can be replaced. The massive debt he created over the last 6+ years will help accomplish his goal
    I don't get what people are looking at when they say this.

Corporations are making record profits and paying less taxes due to loopholes (large corporations, not small business who can't afford accounts who find these)
    Stock market is doing very well
    Unemployment level is down. Even when they try to say the real number is higher they never mention that it includes baby boomers retiring or people under the age to work f/t.
    All past wars are now on the books so of course now we added trillions to the deficit.

What sucks is peoples wages are stagnant and any attempt to provide some benefit to the poor/working class is met with resistance.
    '00 Mercury Cougar V6 5spd | '13 Ford Fusion SE 2.0l Ecoboost | My site: Skolenimation

7. #107 Default  
    you know there is no place for facts in here man, come on. cant you just hate the guy like everyone else??

8. #108 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris! View Post
    Yes! This all of this.

Now buy my currently for sale Shelby
    i wish i could man. why dont you keep it and start up a shelby collection? You have had them all pretty much anyway.

9. #109 Default  
    I like to just think that all my taxes come back to me in next year's paychecks, since my company makes basically all it's money on government contracts. I'm happy in this thought process.
    Futility Motorsport - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby (dead), Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon, BMW 313rx
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    you are definitely one seriously dedicated, possibly certifiable individual
    Motorcycles - KZ400 Cafe Build, XS500 Build

10. #110 Default  
    tl:dr my .02. do both obama and bush sucks? yes. but bush embraced and loved USA. i cant say so for obama, he's too busy kissing every other country besides his own
    '05 IS300
    '73 240Z
    Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Philsans5
    Wes get your hands out of there!
    Quote Originally Posted by streetxdreamer View Post
    spotted LFA in toilet, promptly flushed it
    Quote Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
    Hennessey

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Thread Information