Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Loring AFB, Maine. Part autocross, part time trial.

1. #1 Default Loring AFB, Maine. Part autocross, part time trial. 
    Mark your calendars for August 5,6, and 7. Put on by the Cumberland Motor Club in Maine. Friday is a test and tune and a ton of seat time running a short timed course as well as practice elements sim to the weekend autocross. Speeds are a bit higher as the facility is huge, tons of tarmac to play on. This club allows you to register yourself in 2 cars, your official timed run car, and any other car. Got a good friend wanting to go too? You both register yourselves in each car. Those who did got 16 runs on Saturday and 12 on Sunday. Lot of seat time for the buck as this event is a long drive away.
    Last year I got told to drive from the Test and Tune to the pit area at no more than 50 mph. Well, buck 20 was a hoot but as more cars show up maybe 50 is a bit safer. You can camp on site, hotels too. Beer and food close by too.

2007 GT3 RS
    2007 C2S with aerokit
    2015 Dark Blue Metalic GT3
    2016 Speed Yellow GT4
    next is a ??

MY DRINKING TEAM HAS A RACING PROBLEM

2. #2 Default  
    Once again the Cumberland Motor Club is hosting a 3 day autocross at the Loring Airfield up in Maine. First weekend in August. Info above in last years post.

3. #3 Default  
    Well, wasted another post here. Guessing nobody looks here.

Thread Information