Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: New year, New Wheels?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 Default  
    could run cardboard disks and it'd still look good. that color is amazing i can't wait to see it in person.
    Father of Phiff

2. #22 Default  
    Yea I really like the color, fell in love with it that day we first saw it at Lambo Boston. For now I'm going to get that other setup, price is good and they are a better wheel. They are forged and our lighter and stronger than the cast on car now. Will keep the stocks and maybe put snows on them for next year

3. #23 Default  
    $11,000 for stock wheels? wut. I know the HRE are expensive but even they can't be that bad, can they?

4. #24 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    $11,000 for stock wheels? wut. I know the HRE are expensive but even they can't be that bad, can they?
    I'm sure a good part of it is Lambo tax, but even if you opt for these wheels when ordering it's a $6,500 option.

5. #25 Default  
    I like them, and I'm sure they are high quality, but theyes are still factory wheels which means a lot of lambos are going to have them. The HRE would be more unique and it sounds like it's going to be similar in cost? If the stock were much cheaper than the HRE I might have a different opinion and I do like them too.

6. #26 Default  
    I think more R8's had the P101's than stock wheels? Dave, the guy that had the blue R8, will be putting his HRE's on his new 580-2 Spyder and other than his how many Huracans will I even see? I got a good deal on these so even if I decide to go HRE at some point I could sell them and get most of my money back.

7. #27 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    I like them, and I'm sure they are high quality, but theyes are still factory wheels which means a lot of lambos are going to have them. The HRE would be more unique and it sounds like it's going to be similar in cost? If the stock were much cheaper than the HRE I might have a different opinion and I do like them too.
    Where are you parking that a bright blue Huracan could be lost in the crowd unless it has custom wheels?

-Justin

8. #28 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin.b View Post
    Where are you parking that a bright blue Huracan could be lost in the crowd unless it has custom wheels?

-Justin
    Very fair. But if you're going to buy wheels anyway...

Didn't realize scott already bought the other ones. Hope price was good. They do look great.

9. #29 Default  
    I did get a good deal, paid $5,200 and free shipping. The HRE's in 20" would have been about $11k and then another few hundred for TPMS and mounting/balancing. With getting the set I got on it will be an easy swap since they are coming all set to just put on car. This way I can sell my stocks complete with tires, should be able to get around $3k for them.

10. #30 Default  
    Arrived today, like seller said in perfect condition

11. #31 Default  
    Better put snow tires on them
    -Mike
    2006 Quarter Pounder Sport GT with cheese.

12. #32 Default  
    New wheels went on, I'm sure some will like old better but for my conservative taste I prefer these.

13. #33 Default  
    they look really good. i love the silver on the blue.

and hang on conservative taste? guy just sold a bright red r8 and currently drives a bright blue lambo
    Father of Phiff

14. #34 Default  
    Let's be honest. Any wheel on that car will look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Mike
    2006 Quarter Pounder Sport GT with cheese.

15. #35 Default  
    looks sick, cant wait to see it

16. #36 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    looks sick, cant wait to see it
    Thanks, got windows tinted today.

17. #37 Default  
    shit that looks fucking hot.....i think i came a little

18. #38 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by BadJew View Post
    Thanks, got windows tinted today.
    damn, thats money well spent, forgot how much a little tint can really make a difference

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information