Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Larz N Stuff

1. #1 Default Larz N Stuff 
    Hey Fellas, I'm brand new to this forum but I saw something about it on the Larz site so I wanted to check it out. I see that you're doing an event in Dracut but unfortunately I cant make that one. I'd definitely like to get involved when possible and I live like 3 minutes from Larz and will enter a car on the appropriate days. If people are in the area, attend Cars and Coffee, or are doing other things let me know. I'd love to check it out, go for a spin, and join the community. Thanks!

2. #2 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangCrowdHunterEdition View Post
    Hey Fellas, I'm brand new to this forum but I saw something about it on the Larz site so I wanted to check it out. I see that you're doing an event in Dracut but unfortunately I cant make that one. I'd definitely like to get involved when possible and I live like 3 minutes from Larz and will enter a car on the appropriate days. If people are in the area, attend Cars and Coffee, or are doing other things let me know. I'd love to check it out, go for a spin, and join the community. Thanks!
    Welcome! That is ok that you could not make it to Cars and Cans. There are many other events too such as those at Larz. I have the 2006 Vista Blue Saleen that you will probably see soon at a show. I look forward to meeting you sometime soon.

Thread Information