Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Open letter to all YR members

Hybrid View

1. #1 Red face Open letter to all YR members 
    I was here when this forum started (I remember there was even a locked "NSFW" sub-forum, lol). I've been gone for a long time, but after 10 years I am both glad to see the way it grew, and sad to see it as dead as it is now.

Forums are a great way to share knowledge and find information from people who are just like you and me. Some are experts at one field, others another. Others are just enjoying a good discussion. Who doesn't love cars? This place is called "Yuppie" Racing but I never felt left out because I wasn't loaded.

I hope this thread somehow pops-up in everyone's email as a latest post, and some of you will come back and contribute to this community again. Close to 3k members is no small feat!

Sincerely,

Ben

-Because I keep it real, the old money way.

2. #2 Default  
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to start, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevblah View Post
    i love that scope
    Kev: Who the Fuck would buy a P226 in 9mm ME: Ummm the Navy Seals? Kev: yeah well what do they know?
    Retired Professional Troll

3. #3 Default  
    You guys are silly, but yeas it would be noice to see some action on here again.

Thread Information