Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Feeling anxious and lonely? ;(

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1 Default Feeling anxious and lonely? ;( 
    Hey guys,

    How is everyone? I dont know if I could share this here - I just wanted to breath a little.

    I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to ruminate things when this Covid19 started, especially during lockdown. I have this feeling that it is unsafe to go out, thinking what if the person I meet is infected, what if the places I go is contaminated. I also feel it is unsafe to have the vaccine even it is approved and rolled-out to the public. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

    I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...

    Did you also feel the same way?
    Reply With Quote  

  2. #2 Default  
    What do you think about it? One little piece...
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by heartedbone View Post
    Hey guys,

    How is everyone? I dont know if I could share this here - I just wanted to breath a little.

    I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to ruminate things when this Covid19 started, especially during lockdown. I have this feeling that it is unsafe to go out, thinking what if the person I meet is infected, what if the places I go is contaminated. I also feel it is unsafe to have the vaccine even it is approved and rolled-out to the public. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

    I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...

    Did you also feel the same way?

    I am afraid to take the vaccine too. Probably I'll have it after 2 years. And I think they wont have it mandatory. And for that reason, I also feel what you are feeling - too much worry and a bit depressed. But life must continue. Just boost your immune system, eat the right food, have a regular sleep and think positive, meditate. That's what my friend told me and it helped. PLUS dont give too much importance on the news. It will just stressed you even more.
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #4 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by deepred View Post
    I am afraid to take the vaccine too. Probably I'll have it after 2 years. And I think they wont have it mandatory. And for that reason, I also feel what you are feeling - too much worry and a bit depressed. But life must continue. Just boost your immune system, eat the right food, have a regular sleep and think positive, meditate. That's what my friend told me and it helped. PLUS dont give too much importance on the news. It will just stressed you even more.
    That's exactly the thing I have read from this article (https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...us-anxiety.htm). You know, I just realized that I got stressed because of too much attachment to the news - then suddenly I found out through this article that it is healthy and you said it - it hit me mate! So I think I have to cut it down and just focus on other things. I will also start to workout. Sweating is good i think haha.

    Thanks mate for sharing! I feel a lil better.
    Reply With Quote  

  5. #5 Default See The Highest Rated Stuff Here 
    For those who asked about best cool gifts on sale, blog as well as these highest rated gifts click this store and don't forget these most excellent products goto this link alongside all these most excellent stuff url. Also, don't forget to try great link, alongside all these finest stuff click this link and don't forget these best gifts click top link, not to mention this visit cool website and don't forget these most top rated stuff discover blog. Finally, check out Peruse The Coolest Products Online 331_487 here.
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by heartedbone View Post
    That's exactly the thing I have read from this article (https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...us-anxiety.htm). You know, I just realized that I got stressed because of too much attachment to the news - then suddenly I found out through this article that it is healthy and you said it - it hit me mate! So I think I have to cut it down and just focus on other things. I will also start to workout. Sweating is good i think haha.

    Thanks mate for sharing! I feel a lil better.
    Wow that's great! That's right, do media distancing and focus on healthier things to do. By the way, do you still worry about the vaccine? Will you gonna take it?
    I am still sooooo unsure of it mate.
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #7 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by deepred View Post
    Wow that's great! That's right, do media distancing and focus on healthier things to do. By the way, do you still worry about the vaccine? Will you gonna take it?
    I am still sooooo unsure of it mate.
    I am still reluctant about it, too - there are still things that are blurry for me. I am still a bit worried but not focusing so much on it.
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #8 Default  
    Guys any thoughts about the news concerning the elderly people from Norway who apparently died from the vaccine?
    Reply With Quote  

  9. #9 Default Highest Rated Rain Sounds Here 
    In response to the man asking about white noise machine baby, sleep hypnosis michael sealey, sleep meditation sound machine, I highly recommend this useful sound for sleep recommendations or guided meditation for sleep music, black screen sleep, sounds of nature uk, on top of this helpful sounds of nature forum or rain sounds 10 hours, rain sounds uk, white noise maker, not to mention this cool meditation guided sleep url which is also great. Also have a look at this helpful sounds of nature details or 10 minute guided meditation for sleep, dark screen on ipad, on top of this useful nature sounds url or nature sounds alarm clocks for bedrooms, Natural sounds, alongside all fine nature sounds tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this cool sounds for sleeping blog or modern relaxing bathroom ideas, ocean and rain sounds for sleeping, alongside all this good sound for sleep link as well as cbd oil cream, nature sounds for sleeping, and don't forget awesome rain sounds for sleeping advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this cool rain sounds blog for good measure. See More Most Awesome Asleep Meditation Of 2021 a53adec
    Reply With Quote  

  10. #10 Default Coolest Wedding Ring Of 2021 
    In response to the people asking about engagement ring (1951 film), wedding rings set for him and her, engagement ring, I highly recommend this cool 1 carats diamond price tips or two carats diamond studs, engagement ring part 9, gia diamond price estimator, not to mention this helpful engagement ring url or 1 carat diamond price in rupees, earrings online shopping at low price in hyderabad, wedding ring sets sterling silver, and don't forget this new online men's ring url which is also great. Also have a look at this great diamond purchase from dubai link or best jewelry stores in dubai, wedding ring etiquette, the wedding singer (musical), alongside all this helpful two carats diamond studs url or diamond rings online price, engagement rings edinburgh, moissanite engagement rings, and don't forget new diamond purchase from dubai tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this cool wedding ring recommendations or earrings online amazon, engagement rings warren james, engagement ring (lichtenstein), as well as this great diamond ring online advice not to mention earrings online sale, engagement rings leeds, wedding ringer funny scenes, on top of cool best jewelry store in dubai advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new two carats diamond studs details for good measure. See More Newest 1 Carats Diamond Price Here e971bea
    Reply With Quote  

  11. #11 Default Best Epoxy Resin Online 
    In response to the person asking about epoxy resin countertop durability, silicone moulds for epoxy resin, epoxy resin coasters for beginners, epoxy resin supplies sydney, epoxy resin projects at home, I highly recommend this awesome epoxy resin details for epoxy resin wood table india, epoxy resin countertops cost, how to use epoxy grout, epoxy resin kitchen worktops uk, where to buy epoxy resin in singapore, is good as well. See More Finest This Blog Here a53adec
    Reply With Quote  

  12. #12 Default Highest Rated Travel Agents Of 2021 
    For the guy asking about sandals over the water suites, tahiti overwater bungalow vacations, wedding in the bahamas cost, I highly recommend this new travel agents in phoenix advice or ocho rios jamaica sandals best wedding spot, caribbean bungalows, ocho rios jamaica sandals, on top of this new travel agency in phoenix recommendations or best places to go in usa in january, overwater bungalow bora bora, sandals ochi jamaica tripadvisor, not to mention this excellent bungalow over water url which is also great. Also have a look at this good overwater bungalows st lucia details or barbados honeymoon destinations, montego bay sandals overwater bungalows, caribbean bungalow, and don't forget this new travel agency in phoenix forum or best caribbean destination wedding locations, sandals st lucia overwater bungalows cost, phoenix travel agency germany, and don't forget helpful best places to go january blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this fine sandals overwater villas blog or caribbean destination wedding packages, travel agent phoenix arizona, wedding rings in the bahamas, as well as this good travel agency phoenix recommendations alongside all sandals overwater villas st lucia, honeymoon in barbados reviews, club med sandpiper bay review, alongside all good caribbean bungalow details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this cool st lucia overwater bungalows tips for good measure. See More Finest Penetration Testing Here a17365a
    Reply With Quote  

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •