Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Feeling anxious and lonely? ;(

1. #1 Default Feeling anxious and lonely? ;( 
    Hey guys,

How is everyone? I dont know if I could share this here - I just wanted to breath a little.

I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to ruminate things when this Covid19 started, especially during lockdown. I have this feeling that it is unsafe to go out, thinking what if the person I meet is infected, what if the places I go is contaminated. I also feel it is unsafe to have the vaccine even it is approved and rolled-out to the public. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...

Did you also feel the same way?

2. #2 Default  
    What do you think about it? One little piece...

3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by heartedbone View Post
    Hey guys,

How is everyone? I dont know if I could share this here - I just wanted to breath a little.

I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to ruminate things when this Covid19 started, especially during lockdown. I have this feeling that it is unsafe to go out, thinking what if the person I meet is infected, what if the places I go is contaminated. I also feel it is unsafe to have the vaccine even it is approved and rolled-out to the public. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...

Did you also feel the same way?

I am afraid to take the vaccine too. Probably I'll have it after 2 years. And I think they wont have it mandatory. And for that reason, I also feel what you are feeling - too much worry and a bit depressed. But life must continue. Just boost your immune system, eat the right food, have a regular sleep and think positive, meditate. That's what my friend told me and it helped. PLUS dont give too much importance on the news. It will just stressed you even more.

4. #4 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by deepred View Post
    I am afraid to take the vaccine too. Probably I'll have it after 2 years. And I think they wont have it mandatory. And for that reason, I also feel what you are feeling - too much worry and a bit depressed. But life must continue. Just boost your immune system, eat the right food, have a regular sleep and think positive, meditate. That's what my friend told me and it helped. PLUS dont give too much importance on the news. It will just stressed you even more.
    That's exactly the thing I have read from this article (https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...us-anxiety.htm). You know, I just realized that I got stressed because of too much attachment to the news - then suddenly I found out through this article that it is healthy and you said it - it hit me mate! So I think I have to cut it down and just focus on other things. I will also start to workout. Sweating is good i think haha.

Thanks mate for sharing! I feel a lil better.

5. #5 Default See The Highest Rated Stuff Here 
    For those who asked about best cool gifts on sale, blog as well as these highest rated gifts click this store and don't forget these most excellent products goto this link alongside all these most excellent stuff url. Also, don't forget to try great link, alongside all these finest stuff click this link and don't forget these best gifts click top link, not to mention this visit cool website and don't forget these most top rated stuff discover blog. Finally, check out Peruse The Coolest Products Online 331_487 here.

6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by heartedbone View Post
    That's exactly the thing I have read from this article (https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...us-anxiety.htm). You know, I just realized that I got stressed because of too much attachment to the news - then suddenly I found out through this article that it is healthy and you said it - it hit me mate! So I think I have to cut it down and just focus on other things. I will also start to workout. Sweating is good i think haha.

Thanks mate for sharing! I feel a lil better.
    Wow that's great! That's right, do media distancing and focus on healthier things to do. By the way, do you still worry about the vaccine? Will you gonna take it?
    I am still sooooo unsure of it mate.

7. #7 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by deepred View Post
    Wow that's great! That's right, do media distancing and focus on healthier things to do. By the way, do you still worry about the vaccine? Will you gonna take it?
    I am still sooooo unsure of it mate.
    I am still reluctant about it, too - there are still things that are blurry for me. I am still a bit worried but not focusing so much on it.

Thread Information