Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Hello from the sunny island of Singapore!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Default Hello from the sunny island of Singapore! 
    Been away from NE for a bit now and wish I would be able to be back for all the meets you guys are having man! Just giving you guys a peek at the car scene over here in SG. its only 3 cars but since they are rare in the US, i thought I'd post it. haha. Let me know if you guys want more. I'll try to get more pics!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by makots; 08-02-2009 at 04:49 PM.

2. #2 Default  
    Seen this on your facebook man...good stuff. Get more pics for sure. What about the aston?? lol.

When you coming back??

3. #3 Default  
    oh. then i guess you've seen them all man. but how did you see this pic? its not on my fb? haha. anyways, i'll try to get more pics from my friends. be back in like 2 weeks? 20ish aug man. i'll give ken a call when i get back. as for the aston, it hardly comes out. haha. so its hardly in front of the cam. i'll see if i have time to get some pics of it up.

4. #4 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by makots View Post
    oh. then i guess you've seen them all man. but how did you see this pic? its not on my fb? haha. anyways, i'll try to get more pics from my friends. be back in like 2 weeks? 20ish aug man. i'll give ken a call when i get back. as for the aston, it hardly comes out. haha. so its hardly in front of the cam. i'll see if i have time to get some pics of it up.
    He likes to stalk people.

Turn around, he's probably in back of you

5. #5 Default  
    i was just thinking of that! hahahaha.

6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by makots View Post
    Lol, not the exact same pic but I've seen the car is what I meant..

7. #7 Default  
    VERY nice rides!
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT

8. #8 Default  
    Blog Entries
    I also saw your collection on Facebook... very Jealous, btw, your car is looking pretty damn good with no sidemarkers
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

9. #9 Default  
    Ill take that back R34 plz.

Scott McIver
    scott@kaizentuning.com
    Kaizen Tuning LLC
    www.kaizentuning.com

2009 GTR
    2010 Evo X

10. #10 Default  
    Blog Entries
    lol I believe that is his R34, lol
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

11. #11 Default Nice 
    Very nice rides...too bad F1 got cancel in Sing since I was planning to attend, but will be in Sing in December.

12. #12 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoingFast View Post
    Very nice rides...too bad F1 got cancel in Sing since I was planning to attend, but will be in Sing in December.
    Really, from my knowledge it is still on? unless some news just came out i think its on man! should check up on it. and if its not let me know man. cause i sure as hell didnt know that.

And yes i cant wait to see the car after phill's work and yup, the black ones mine. i'd sure as hell like ur white one too scott. haha.

13. #13 Default  
    [QUOTE=makots;69219]Really, from my knowledge it is still on? unless some news just came out i think its on man! should check up on it. and if its not let me know man. cause i sure as hell didnt know that.

Friends in Sing told me it was not going to happen and I changed my vacation plan for September! They live in downtown and can hear the engines out of their apartment. They hated it, but it will be music to my ears.

14. #14 Default  
    hell yea man. well if you're in boston during the Singapore race we can watch it together. cause i'll be there too. haha.

15. #15 Default Sure 
    That would be awesome as long as you cook the Chili crabs! I saw your M3 at last weekend show. You in Sing and car in Worcester, MA????

16. #16 Default  
    hahaha. chilli crabs man. you should come here next time when i'm back. and i'll take you out for all the seafood you want. haha. and yup! phil is watching over my car. haha.

17. #17 Default  
    how the hell do you get an r-34 to the states?
    Because I want 1

18. #18 Default  
    Blog Entries
    lol its not here

Although Charles could actually get his car in the states

19. #19 Default  
    apart from the taxes and the hassle of getting it through customs, my car would have to be re tuned man! haha. with the weather and humidity being different, it would be running on a different a/f ratio. and all that nonsense. haha. too much to do man.

20. #20 Default  
    Blog Entries
    I dont think you would pay taxes on it... since you can only keep it here temporarily...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information