Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Official Drunk Thread

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
  1. #801 Default  
    Since I am apparently drinking again, I should just get myself a bottle of Beefeater.

Shit, now that I think of it, martinis would be kind of a step back from my present preferred beverage of straight tequila.

I bought a sofa table a while back. I really had nothing to put on it, but I started looking into a decanter set for whiskey. To test it out, I set up my tequila glasses and a bottle of tequila on a Corona service tray my brother bought me a few years ago (I used to have a dining room that looked like a Mexican restaurant). My tequila consumption has escalated drastically since that day. The bottle has made it to my desk tonight.

-Justin

2. #802 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin.b View Post
    Since I am apparently drinking again, I should just get myself a bottle of Beefeater.

Shit, now that I think of it, martinis would be kind of a step back from my present preferred beverage of straight tequila.

I bought a sofa table a while back. I really had nothing to put on it, but I started looking into a decanter set for whiskey. To test it out, I set up my tequila glasses and a bottle of tequila on a Corona service tray my brother bought me a few years ago (I used to have a dining room that looked like a Mexican restaurant). My tequila consumption has escalated drastically since that day. The bottle has made it to my desk tonight.

-Justin
    goals.....good job. you get a trophy .....not an award for participation.....a fucking trophy
    I am not a 14 year old girl, but I play one on the internet.

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say 'I don't know what these dangly things are, but I am going to yank on them and drink whatever comes out.'

3. #803 Default  
    I almost finished a bottle of tequila and got home with a missing bracelet, a fresh smell of vinegar and dirty clothes.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Thread Information