Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Official Firearms Thread

Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Default Official Firearms Thread 
    Think we lost this thread when we had the error. Anyways here's the new one.

Post up: Collections, Questions, New's, Info ETC.

Anti-Gun liberall pussy bullshit will not be tolerated. Please do not post here.

I posted a stock picture of the S&W Bodyguard .380 on order in the new stuff thread but It came in, Sorry for shitty iPhone 4 pic.

I'm Saving for a Sig P226. I recently came across this special Black Water Edition sig with a 20 round mag. Fell in love immediately. Very hard to come by but as soon as I find one I'm jumping on it.

Quote Originally Posted by kevblah View Post
    i love that scope
    Kev: Who the Fuck would buy a P226 in 9mm ME: Ummm the Navy Seals? Kev: yeah well what do they know?
    Retired Professional Troll

2. #2 Default  
    Ooo nice. There is a Sig P220 at Four Seasons that i want really badly. There is a gun show this weekend in marlboro, so i will wait until after that before i purchase something.

This is all I have at my current residence. Everything else is at parents house.

STI sedan with shocker sticker

3. #3 Default  
    i need to get my fid so i can possess a beretta
    '05 IS300
    '73 240Z
    Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Philsans5
    Wes get your hands out of there!
    Quote Originally Posted by streetxdreamer View Post
    spotted LFA in toilet, promptly flushed it
    Quote Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
    Hennessey

4. #4 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by evoq007 View Post
    Ooo nice. There is a Sig P220 at Four Seasons that i want really badly. There is a gun show this weekend in marlboro, so i will wait until after that before i purchase something.

This is all I have at my current residence. Everything else is at parents house.

How do you like the P22? My dad was thinking about getting one for throwing lead down range for practice. That or the Mosquito by sig. Do you mostly use yours for fun or do you competitively shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by the.wong.kid View Post
    what kind of beretta?
    i love that scope
    Kev: Who the Fuck would buy a P226 in 9mm ME: Ummm the Navy Seals? Kev: yeah well what do they know?

5. #5 Default  
    I mostly competitively shoot. The P22 was kinda an impulse buy honestly. Its a fantastic fun pistol for plinking at the range. Alot cheaper to practice on.

I would definately get the P22, i think i remember reading its the more reliable of the two pistols.

I mostly shoot high power rifle competitions, and some occasional speed shooting with my 1911.
    STI sedan with shocker sticker

6. #6 Default  
    ohh this thread.....let the inner red neck out!!!!

same without the beretta lol usp. been fav to own.

Quote Originally Posted by the.wong.kid View Post

7. #7 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny D View Post

That looks like it fits in your purse nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    I stopped a moment like that too... I wiped Mat's cheek cause he had nutella all over his face

8. #8 Default  
    haha very funny. It's a CC gun. I wanted the S&W Bodyguard in 38 not .380 originally but the .38 is not mass compliant at this time. If you had a real MOS you'd know M9's are too big so the 92FS isn't practical.

any ways

I kind of want a M&P 9 but tempted to spend a little bit more on a glock so I can get pre-ban mags. Not much of a glock fan though but I'm going to try some out this weekend. Looked more into the p226BW and for the price($1500+) and difficulty to get the Blackwater edition it's not really worth it right now.
    i love that scope

9. #9 Default  
    haha very funny. It's a CC gun. I wanted the S&W Bodyguard in 38 not .380 originally but the .38 is not mass compliant at this time. If you had a real MOS you'd know M9's are too big so the 92FS isn't practical.

any ways

I kind of want a M&P 9 but tempted to spend a little bit more on a glock so I can get pre-ban mags. Not much of a glock fan though but I'm going to try some out this weekend. Looked more into the p226BW and for the price($1500+) and difficulty to get the Blackwater edition it's not really worth it right now.
    What MOS is more real than 11B feggit?????
    I stopped a moment like that too... I wiped Mat's cheek cause he had nutella all over his face

10. #10 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Inf4life View Post
    What MOS is more real than 11B feggit?????
    I thought you did finance lol. I was 31B my bad aha
    i love that scope

11. #11 Default  
    I thought you did finance lol. I was 31B my bad aha
    I'll show you some finance. Lulz. I've got my CIB feggit.

12. #12 Default  
    Here are my two pistols. All my long guns are back in VA. I need to start buying more but I don't shoot these two enough as it is.

Bi-Tone Springfield XD-40 Compact w/ Hi-Cap Mags

Glock 19 Compact (that is a 30 round mag with it)

13. #13 Default  
    How do you like the 19?

I'm most likely going to get one but Massachusetts sucks peepee and you can't buy new ones from a dealer. If you want a glock in mass from a dealer it needs to be before october 21 1998 unless you are Leo and have a letter stating you are able to purchase from your Chief. The only way around buying a newer glock or any other non mass compliant handgun is if you live in another state and move here with it and sell it privately on an Fa-10 form.

I am on police forums solely for the hope one of them posts their glock for sale as I know it will be newer and barely fired. There is a 3rd gen G19 for sale on another forum I'm on but its priced kinda high.

Plans for it are,

-Spring Job
    - Refinish with Sniper Grey Cerekote
    - Rounded Trigger guard
    -Trigger Job
    - LaserMax internally integrated laser optic system
    -Lone wolf Barrel

Might get a compensated barrel and slide for practice but I'm not sure yet. If a 19c was priced right I'd consider it.
    i love that scope

14. #14 Default  
    Thinking about getting a H&K USP or Springfield XDm ... anyone got experience with them? Im a noob when it comes to guns.
    Oh Yeah!

15. #15 Default  
    How do you like the 19?

I'm most likely going to get one but Massachusetts sucks peepee and you can't buy new ones from a dealer. If you want a glock in mass from a dealer it needs to be before october 21 1998 unless you are Leo and have a letter stating you are able to purchase from your Chief. The only way around buying a newer glock or any other non mass compliant handgun is if you live in another state and move here with it and sell it privately on an Fa-10 form.

I am on police forums solely for the hope one of them posts their glock for sale as I know it will be newer and barely fired. There is a 3rd gen G19 for sale on another forum I'm on but its priced kinda high.

Plans for it are,

-Spring Job
    - Refinish with Sniper Grey Cerekote
    - Rounded Trigger guard
    -Trigger Job
    - LaserMax internally integrated laser optic system
    -Lone wolf Barrel

Might get a compensated barrel and slide for practice but I'm not sure yet. If a 19c was priced right I'd consider it.
    I like it. It was the first handgun I bought when I turned 21. I've had it since '03 when I got back from Iraq. It's a little snappy on the recoil for a 9mm. I actually shoot better with my XD than I do with the Glock. I'd like to do some stuff to the Glock but I don't shoot it enough to justify spending the money on it.

16. #16 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by cheu_f50 View Post
    Thinking about getting a H&K USP or Springfield XDm ... anyone got experience with them? Im a noob when it comes to guns.
    I don't have the M but I love my XD. It feels solid when I shoot. Less barrel jump on account of the even weight. Great overall gun. I bought mine from www.xdpistols.com.

17. #17 Default  
    Where do you actually reside? If it's mass you won't be getting a new one from a dealer.
    Springfield Armory handguns will not be available in Massachusetts. The factory has said..."WE HAVE NO INTENTION OF GOING THROUGH THE MASSACHUSETTS CERTIFICATION PROCESS because the laws and regulations are not clear".

Also,there are a few Different models of the USP and the P7M8 that cannot be sold in MASS through a dealer.

But the most important question is what do you plan on doing with said firearm? I could give you a few suggestions
    i love that scope

18. #18 Default  
    cheu is in DC now
    Quote Originally Posted by Inf4life View Post
    What Graffix said
    KAIZEN TUNING | RAW FOCUS MEDIA | AUTOMOTOFOTO

19. #19 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Graffix View Post
    cheu is in DC FOR now
    I will be in DC til the fall. I have to check and see what the deal is, but there are a lot of dealers/range in Maryland/Virginia, dont know if I need a local license though.

For me its going to be mostly just sports shooting? if thats the right term for it. Maybe for personal protection too since I move from state to state often and usually i have no idea whats a good area of the city vs the bad.
    Oh Yeah!

20. #20 Default  
    I will be in DC til the fall. I have to check and see what the deal is, but there are a lot of dealers/range in Maryland/Virginia, dont know if I need a local license though.

For me its going to be mostly just sports shooting? if thats the right term for it. Maybe for personal protection too since I move from state to state often and usually i have no idea whats a good area of the city vs the bad.
    I'd get a Utah Non resident ccw permit. It will allow you to carry a concealed handgun in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming

If you bring a gun somewhere you are not licensed, (i.e Mass) you could get a felony.

Getting a non resident is a bitch, I'd start in mass and go from there. Go to ww.DRFTraining.com they are in Woburn. They can get you the required training to get a LTC-A in Mass.
    i love that scope

Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast
Thread Information