Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Top Gear Season 14 Episodes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 Default  
    -Richard finds out which airport vehicle is the fastest by having a race
    -Jeremy drives the new BMW X5M, Audi Q7 V12 diesel, and the latest supercharged Range Rover
    -Jeremy heads to Belfast to do another "sensible" review involving a Renaultsport Twingo 133, a sewer tunnel, a ferry, and actor Ross Kemp
    -SIARPC: Guy Ritchie

-Airport race was fuuny
    -The big engined SUVs are cool on paper, but utterly pointless. Then again I've seen the X6M and M5 used as pace cars at Limerock race track, pretty quick.
    -I liked the sensible review for the Twingo, Ross Kemp in the back was excellent, favorite bit was the ice ring.
    -Guy Richie went through 4 cars lol

2005 Civic EX Coupe SE (AT) - 21mm RSX rear sway Bar, Bilstein struts/shocks, Neuspeed Strut Bar, AEM SRI, Eibach Springs, Crower Stage 1 cam, bomerman19's BBK (Black), SS brake lines, Ingalls camber kit (F+R), OEM Fogs w/switch, EP3 Rear Discs (Black), EBC Red brake Pads (F+R)

1997 Accord EX (MT) - 227k+

XBL: burnout3amd
    PSN: burnout3amd

Trade your games and movies on Goozex

2. #22 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by husyk View Post
    -Richard finds out which airport vehicle is the fastest by having a race
    -Jeremy drives the new BMW X5M, Audi Q7 V12 diesel, and the latest supercharged Range Rover
    -Jeremy heads to Belfast to do another "sensible" review involving a Renaultsport Twingo 133, a sewer tunnel, a ferry, and actor Ross Kemp
    -SIARPC: Guy Ritchie

-Airport race was fuuny
    -The big engined SUVs are cool on paper, but utterly pointless. Then again I've seen the X6M and M5 used as pace cars at Limerock race track, pretty quick.
    -I liked the sensible review for the Twingo, Ross Kemp in the back was excellent, favorite bit was the ice ring.
    Did you guys watch this episode yet? The new Range Rover has a Navi system that allows the driver and the passenger to view separate things. The driver sees the Navi system and the passenger sees a DVD! Insane!

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.

3. #23 Default  
    I am in love...they are awesome! Thanks everyone for posting up the vids.

4. #24 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by UsualSuspect View Post
    Did you guys watch this episode yet? The new Range Rover has a Navi system that allows the driver and the passenger to view separate things. The driver sees the Navi system and the passenger sees a DVD! Insane!
    just watched it...cool gadgets but do they make up for a stale body style and drivetrain.....dont get me wrong great vehicle but really for the money lets see something fresh... I was more interested in the special edition with free refills for the bar

2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 5.5 long arm lift 37" MTR's Tuned

2009 Honda TRX700XX ECU, Piped

Ducati 900SS

2008 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Suzuki DR350 Supermoto Stroked

5. #25 Default  
    -
    and 4 tires and a gearbox lmfao

Ducati 900SS

6. #26 Default  
    Top Gear Season 14 Episode 3
    I don't know where Part 1 is...I'm on it! Here are the others(parts 2-5)

bummer looks like top gear got smart

Ducati 900SS

7. #27 Default  
    Funny thing regarding that technology is that Mercedes just introduced it in their S-Class during the LA Autoshow according to Autoline Daily yesterday. What I want to know who the manufacturer is and how much if sold as stand alone.

2 weeks until next episode (cries)

2005 Civic EX Coupe SE (AT) - 21mm RSX rear sway Bar, Bilstein struts/shocks, Neuspeed Strut Bar, AEM SRI, Eibach Springs, Crower Stage 1 cam, bomerman19's BBK (Black), SS brake lines, Ingalls camber kit (F+R), OEM Fogs w/switch, EP3 Rear Discs (Black), EBC Red brake Pads (F+R)

8. #28 Default  
    you guys probably wont know chris evans (ginger guy with glasses, star in the shit car) but hes a really cool funny guy, he had some good shows back in the 90's, hes a real guys guy, he was really successful and became incredibly wealthy and then one day decided he didnt need all that money so gave a shit load of it to charity, maybe half of his net worth, i dont remember exactly but it was a lot, hes still loaded but it was a pretty cool thing to do, met him a couple of times, hes a really cool guy to have a few beers with

he has very good taste in cars as well

9. #29 Default  
    finalgear.com

perfect site if you like torrents and HD rips they all the nwewest episodes same day in 720p and up

10. #30 Default  
    In case anybody was wondering, BBC Top Gear wasn't aired this past Sunday. It will return on the 20th.
    Here's a synopsis:
    Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May attempt to prove that cars can be art by taking over an entire modern art gallery in Middlesbrough and filling it with motoring-related works, including some remarkable creations of their own. In their quest to prove that cars can be more popular than traditional art, the presenters set themselves the challenge of attracting more visitors to their exhibition than will visit a more traditional gallery over the same period, a task that forces them to engage in some unusual promotional activities.

Also on the show, Jeremy is on the test track in a new British supercar, the sensationally fast and sensationally expensive Noble M600.

11. #31 Default  
    In case anybody was wondering, BBC Top Gear wasn't aired this past Sunday. It will return on the 20th.
    Here's a synopsis:
    Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May attempt to prove that cars can be art by taking over an entire modern art gallery in Middlesbrough and filling it with motoring-related works, including some remarkable creations of their own. In their quest to prove that cars can be more popular than traditional art, the presenters set themselves the challenge of attracting more visitors to their exhibition than will visit a more traditional gallery over the same period, a task that forces them to engage in some unusual promotional activities.

Also on the show, Jeremy is on the test track in a new British supercar, the sensationally fast and sensationally expensive Noble M600.
    Looks good can't wait, will they take the same approach for art when they tried to prove that the Audi TT, Mazda 3, and Alfa Brera were works of art?

12. #32 Default  

13. #33 Default  
    Not your typical Top Gear episode but was worth some good laughs.

-The Noble M600 is a monster, beat the Zonda Roaster F lap time.
    -The art gallery had its moments, Richard's terrible ad campaign, Jame's sculpture and terrible audio tour, Jeremy crashed the BMW.
    -Can't wait for the special next week.

14. #34 Default  
    Thanks for the links...

15. #35 Default  
    Maybe it's me but I think season 14 sucks. I think they're struggling to come up with new decent material and are resorting to too much crap that has nothing to do with the real world of motoring.

On a side note, anybody catch Discovery's Million Dollar Motors show? That's a great show although a one off. Grab the torrent for it as it worth watching.
    Last edited by Prova85; 12-23-2009 at 10:48 AM.
    "The accused ignored elementary traffic rules with a powerful vehicle out of a pure desire for speed," the court said in its judgement.

16. #36 Default  
    Top Gear Season 14 Episode 6

Bolivia Special was epic, wants more!!!

17. #37 Default  
    Top Gear Season 14 Episode 6

Bolivia Special was epic, wants more!!!
    I watched this and Richard Hammond cracked me up!

18. #38 Default  
    Richard and the donkey = epic

19. #39 Default  
    Top Gear Season 14 Episode 7<<<Click THERE
    Here's Top Gear's test of the Lexus LFA from the latest episode. This car is amazing!
    Last edited by UsualSuspect; 01-04-2010 at 12:32 AM.

20. #40 Default  
    -Richard drives Lexusí first super car, the LFA
    -Jeremy attempts to do an inexpensive review of the BMW X6
    -James drives the new Vauxhall Insignia VXR and is accompanied by Margaret Calvert, the designer of Britainís road signs
    -The annual Top Gear Awards Ceremony
    -SIARPC: blues musician Seasick Steve

http://www.streetfire.net/video/Top-...p-7_727607.htm

-The Lexus LFA is a true supercar, I know its a technological showpiece, but still way too high for a price tag.
    -The X6 is again proven to be useless, like how Jeremy travels to other countires to prove a point.
    -I like the VXR, bring it over GM, do not change it and I will get it as my next car.
    -Stig and the golden cock =

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information