Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Pioneer Avic install

1. #1 Default Pioneer Avic install 
    Ok, looks like the E39 M5 is goin down. If my truck goes in for trade, I'm gonna pull my pio avic out and all the xm/ blutooth ish I installed. So my question is, anyone know anyone that's done this with good factory integration? I'm searching bf.c but their search function sucks today for some reason. Anyone better at cumpoohturs than me??
    And Pete, I found what I need to know to install one of these into your car...

2. #2 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by philsans5 View Post
    Ok, looks like the E39 M5 is goin down. If my truck goes in for trade, I'm gonna pull my pio avic out and all the xm/ blutooth ish I installed. So my question is, anyone know anyone that's done this with good factory integration? I'm searching bf.c but their search function sucks today for some reason. Anyone better at cumpoohturs than me??
    And Pete, I found what I need to know to install one of these into your car...
    this the double din? I did full integration in my car already... rookie... I'll help
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

3. #3 Default  
    Double din homeboy, the one that's in my truck. Will prob do the xbox 360installor at least the ps2. I have an extra xbox sittin here tha needs to be sent out and fixed. Damn red rings . I'm just lookin for any install plates and wiring adaptors since the cars have been around long enough. I don't wanna mess the stock crap up cuz it's already sold lol. So do I install all my old competition stuff? 6 soundstream 15" subs.... RF amps and capacitors galore....
    And where the hell do I buy whatever it takes to get HD radio???

4. #4 Default  

5. #5 Default  
    Nope, mines an F700-BT. Bought it a year and a half ago. I'm sure there's better stuff out there but I like this one and it's 10x better than stock.

6. #6 Default  
    I have the same model...did you have a problem after the 2.0 upgrade?? I still have issues with startup.

Thread Information