Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Purchase/Lease new vehicles at or near invoice in Greater Boston

1. #1 Exclamation Purchase/Lease new vehicles at or near invoice in Greater Boston 
    Hello YR members,

I just wanted to extend my help here in another way as a NYE 2010 Gift to YR.

Some of you my other line of work and I feel that I can pass the savings along to YR members. I am a lease executive over at a 30 year old Boston firm. This means a few things:

1: I can essentially write a lease on any new vehicle or commercial car/truck/van. There are no stigmas of specific term or mileage allowance per year as some of you have seen in dealerships. Since we have our own financing. Want to finance a 335 xdrive for 36 months with 30k miles a year? I can do it. BMW won't. I can do it without doc. fees and without acquisition costs.

Need a bid on a commercial fleet of company vehicles? Same idea there.

2: We have set up terms to buy new vehicles close to or below dealer invoice FAR cheaper then the general public. I can pass the savings on to the customer. Set the customer up with a vehicle of their choice. Simply set you up with a price, a sales manager, and the rest is up to you at the dealer (Trades and Financing)

Obviously high-in-demand cars have less of a discount and are harder to find. More common cars can be purchased around invoice and be available within a few days normally. If something is difficult to receive any discount on I will let you know. Exotics and such may be out of the question unfortunately.

Note that we don't have terms set up with every type of car manufacturer at the moment. However, feel free to ask I'll let you know what I can do.

Email me, please no PM's or in this thread, if you are about to buy or lease a vehicle elsewhere. It will more then likely be thousands less. Please let it reflect that this is for serious interest in purchasing a vehicle (with me or elsewhere) as I don't want to annoy or abuse the goodwill of the contacts I have to create these types of deals.

Brendan

Bren Tuning - Unlimited Tuning Solutions
    Phone: 508.762.1769
    Web: www.brentuning.com
    Email: sales@brentuning.com

2. #2 Default  
    I really wish you posted this last week when I got a lease for my parents' CR-V.

free bump

3. #3 Default  
    335xi coupe black/black 36 months 15k a year
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 1 seconds.

4. #4 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by 617G View Post
    335xi coupe black/black 36 months 15k a year
    Email address I could send some info over too? Options preferred? You can build one online. Also a ball park payment preference.

Thanks

5. #5 Default  
    Crap... Wish i knew this before I got my M3. Probably woulda went with a Range Rover Sport but their leasing deals were shit.
    '86 325es - MTechnic I - s54tu
    '89 325is
    '08 RS4

6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristov9000 View Post
    Crap... Wish i knew this before I got my M3. Probably woulda went with a Range Rover Sport but their leasing deals were shit.
    Christov, this is a simple one. Get discounted rates from me for your dream RRS.

Sell M3 to Brendan and not lose any money. Everyone wins

7. #7 Default  
    Also, I focus on full company fleet vehicles. If you have company or commercial vehicles trucks/vans that need attention or you aren't receiving cars close to invoice, feel free to contact me!

8. #8 Default  
    know of any decent deals on honda civic coupes or any other cheap leases that arent too ugly lol?

9. #9 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristov9000 View Post
    so is their reliability, it was on my shortlist when i was looking at suv's, beautiful to look at but would probably spend half its life at the stealer

Thread Information