Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: FS: Various Professional DJ Gear

1. #1 Default FS: Various Professional DJ Gear 
    Hey everyone. Just a heads up that I have some high end DJ gear for sale in The Beantown Sound section of the board. For those who are interested: http://forums.yuppieracing.net/forumdisplay.php?f=52

Might be posting up more things soon. Trying to clean out the garage of all unused equipment.
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT

2. #2 Default  
    I have seen this post before on other sites.If it looks too good to be true then it is.Stanton Final Scratch and Serato scratch Live do essentially the same thing, By using a special piece of hardware, a special vinyl record, software and a laptop you are able to manipulate mp3s using actual vinyl.I personally have never used it but have played with Faust & Shortee several times and evertime I did they were using it.It is an extremely efficient way to play a lot of different tracks without lugging around as many records but without losing the actual feel and control of vinyl.

3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisssteeven View Post
    I have seen this post before on other sites.If it looks too good to be true then it is.Stanton Final Scratch and Serato scratch Live do essentially the same thing, By using a special piece of hardware, a special vinyl record, software and a laptop you are able to manipulate mp3s using actual vinyl.I personally have never used it but have played with Faust & Shortee several times and evertime I did they were using it.It is an extremely efficient way to play a lot of different tracks without lugging around as many records but without losing the actual feel and control of vinyl.
    You've seen what post before on what other sites?
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT

Thread Information