Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Gt2 rs

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Default Gt2 rs 
    http://www.porsche.com/microsite/911gt2rs/usa.aspx

What is it? Does the car market sense I am looking.

Allen's sending me window stickers from 640's on the dock

NE Ferrari has called 3 times today

And now this .................
    I am not a 14 year old girl, but I play one on the internet.

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say 'I don't know what these dangly things are, but I am going to yank on them and drink whatever comes out.'

2. #2 Default  
    Im not a big fan of Porsches but that in white with the gold wheels = OMG WANT

3. #3 Default  
    GOOD LORD. That's nomnomnom.
    Upload of file failed. I haz failed

4. #4 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by mthaynes View Post
    http://www.porsche.com/microsite/911gt2rs/usa.aspx

What is it? Does the car market sense I am looking.

Allen's sending me window stickers from 640's on the dock

NE Ferrari has called 3 times today

And now this .................
    why you getting rid of ruf ?

5. #5 Default  
    posted about this in ***** thread...epic car is epic...fuck your ZR1 trash
    Quote Originally Posted by Inf4life View Post
    What Graffix said
    KAIZEN TUNING | RAW FOCUS MEDIA | AUTOMOTOFOTO

6. #6 Default  
    Been reading a lot about this recently over on 6speed and other various locations. Looks incredible!
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT

7. #7 Default  
    did you notice its only in 6 speed.

My guess is the PDK cant handle to torque - but that is just my guess and based on no info other than I herd that some double clutches cant handle it. The r10 has a single

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say 'I don't know what these dangly things are, but I am going to yank on them and drink whatever comes out.'

8. #8 Default  
    did you notice its only in 6 speed.

My guess is the PDK cant handle to torque - but that is just my guess and based on no info other than I herd that some double clutches cant handle it. The r10 has a single
    R10 is racecar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inf4life View Post
    What Graffix said
    KAIZEN TUNING | RAW FOCUS MEDIA | AUTOMOTOFOTO

9. #9 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    why you getting rid of ruf ?
    Dont know was looking for something. I found a car that I liked the 430 scud but I have lost some faith in the the dealer and now I am worried about service at this dealer

the story.

NE Ferrari has a 08 scud for 269 on the web. I test drove the thing and it is in a word "mind altering" OK thats 2 words but i still have wood for the thing.

Now I had driven the Lambo 560 and it really did not move me compared to my RUF (sorry Allen) so I did not really look too hard at the data since my first thought was it has to move me. It moved me hard

They opened with $194k + my car. I said no. Now my car is worth 95k. They then came down to 180 then Monday 176. Up till now I had not done any research - foolishly (I actually thought 170 might be fair)

Now I do some research this morning (since I got some time) and holy shit these things are all over at 245. I found 4 in CT alone

Latest offer then gave me was 250 less 95 for my car. The right number is probably between 150 and 155, but after they took a shot at me for 44k over market over and then another for 20k+ over market before getting to the right neighborhood just makes me feel funky. I suppose buyer beware, but that is a little over the top. Sure bang me for 10 or so if you can, but WTF this way over the top.

10. #10 Default  
    Oh on a separate note. My Porsche threw a code (service in 25 days). I looked in the manual and I have done everything and more. I call Porsche of Nashua and they tell me to bring it right down. No appointment they inspect it and clear all the codes. The bill -0- just happy to have a repeat customer stop in. +1 for Porsche of Nashua

11. #11 Default  
    Dont know was looking for something. I found a car that I liked the 430 scud but I have lost some faith in the the dealer and now I am worried about service at this dealer

the story.

NE Ferrari has a 08 scud for 269 on the web. I test drove the thing and it is in a word "mind altering" OK thats 2 words but i still have wood for the thing.

Now I had driven the Lambo 560 and it really did not move me compared to my RUF (sorry Allen) so I did not really look too hard at the data since my first thought was it has to move me. It moved me hard

They opened with $194k + my car. I said no. Now my car is worth 95k. They then came down to 180 then Monday 176. Up till now I had not done any research - foolishly (I actually thought 170 might be fair)

Now I do some research this morning (since I got some time) and holy shit these things are all over at 245. I found 4 in CT alone

Latest offer then gave me was 250 less 95 for my car. The right number is probably between 150 and 155, but after they took a shot at me for 44k over market over and then another for 20k+ over market before getting to the right neighborhood just makes me feel funky. I suppose buyer beware, but that is a little over the top. Sure bang me for 10 or so if you can, but WTF this way over the top.
    i would go to a different dealer on principal no matter what their next offer is

personally i would probably go f'car or lambo (if you can fit) over the p'car, its an amazing machine but very raw and most people have no clue what it is (which might be a nice thing depending on how you feel) i cant imagine its much faster than your ruf either

12. #12 Default  
    i would go to a different dealer on principal no matter what their next offer is

personally i would probably go f'car or lambo (if you can fit) over the p'car, its an amazing machine but very raw and most people have no clue what it is (which might be a nice thing depending on how you feel) i cant imagine its much faster than your ruf either
    If you want an Ferrari I think we only have one dealer in NE. the next one is CT.

13. #13 Default  
    Your car is pretty fawkin sweet... Not a big ferrari lambo fan but they do scream for a bit more attention. Ruf is badasssss tho, hard to top. Wait for ruf gt2...

14. #14 Default  
    If you want an Ferrari I think we only have one dealer in NE. the next one is CT.
    thats what phones and the intrawebs are for, negotiate the deal then have it shipped or go out and drive it back, you can still get it serviced locally, they wont piss in your gas tank or anything (i can drive it back for you if you want )

or get over the fact they were trying to royally shaft you and get them down to what you think is a fair price

15. #15 Default  
    thats what phones and the intrawebs are for, negotiate the deal then have it shipped or go out and drive it back, you can still get it serviced locally, they wont piss in your gas tank or anything (i can drive it back for you if you want )
    2010 Red Acura TL Tech Package
    Sold:2005 Blue C230
    Sold:2004 Small Black house

16. #16 Default  
    or get over the fact they were trying to royally shaft you and get them down to what you think is a fair price
    Have them at that price, however just dont want to deal with a dealership that treats its customers like that. Yeah service and sales are different departments, but if they roll that way ethically, sooner or latter your going to have a problem

I get a lot of comfort out of my current dealership

17. #17 Default  
    Can Lambo service it? or F40 ?

Gotta be other options for service.

18. #18 Default  
    Have them at that price, however just dont want to deal with a dealership that treats its customers like that. Yeah service and sales are different departments, but if they roll that way ethically, sooner or latter your going to have a problem

I get a lot of comfort out of my current dealership
    i dont think i could go with them purely on principal

anything else on the list other than porsche and lambo ?

19. #19 Default  
    It's funny that in 2011, they're "introducing" 1970's and 1980's turbo dodge variable nozzle turbos. everything else about it seems pretty awesome.

If any of you want to read about it, Chryco used to call them VNT turbos.

Similar to BMW's "invention" of direct ignition in the early 2000's that saab had been using since '93

20. #20 Default  
    Just sent Ray S. an email. Simply states "Ray need to talk some details about this GT2 thing."

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Thread Information