Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: 450HP Mustang GT 'Vert (2005) - Lots Of Extras/Mods

1. #1 Default 450HP Mustang GT 'Vert (2005) - Lots Of Extras/Mods 
    Posting This For A Good Friend:

2005 Mustang GT Convertible. This car has extremely low mileage at only 10,200. The car has been garaged for it's one owner life. The exterior color is Performance White with black accents on trunk, in between rear lights and center of hood, interior is dark charcoal grey, convertible top is black. This pony has been dressed up to clone the awesome Steeda Q Convertible. This car has also been featured in a 7 page magazine feature in the February 2007 edition of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine article "Tri-Power". My car had brand new CNC ported FRPP heads. New production cylinder head casting that has been CNC ported to increase air flow and performance. 50.3 cc combustion chamber volume. Intake flow has been increased by approximately 20% and the exhaust flow has been increased by approximately 30%. The work was completed by Mike Dez of Dez Racing of Seekonk, MA. An ATI Pisc-1 Procharger was also installed in 2007. Car was last dyno'd at nearly 450hp at the rear wheels. Modifications and extras include:

ATI Procharger PISC-1 With Diablo Predator Tune Installed and tuned by Dez Racing Seekonk, MA. Ford Racing 4.10 Gears, Steeda Ultralite Springs, GT Plenum Cover, Steeda Ultralite Satin Rims for 05 (18X9.5) with Pirelli 275/40/18 P Zero's, Steeda Front Air Splitter, Steeda Functional Race Hood, Steeda rear billet badge, Steeda light bar Steeda Sidewinder stripes, Steeda Race Wing, Steeda Billet shifter, Steeda floor mats, Steeda billet antenna.

If you would like to learn more about my car with full sized photos, a video segment, or read the article in MMFF magazine in pdf form, ask me to send the info to you. You can also call Mike Dez at Dez racing in Seekonk, MA with technical questions on the CNC Ported FRPP heads, his number is 1-508-336-6588. His website info is http://dezracing.net/

Full size pictures and the Full MMFF story can be found here: http://www.clubt.com/EventPictures/2...TANG/index.htm

eBay Auction here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEUSX%3AIT

Asking $26.5K
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT

2. #2 Default  
    Wow. Nice mods!

Sam, do you know what he is basing his price on? Seems a bit on the steep side for an 05

3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris! View Post
    Wow. Nice mods!

Sam, do you know what he is basing his price on? Seems a bit on the steep side for an 05
    I actually don't. Maybe the combination of low mileage and mods paired with the magazine feature? I think he has over $50K in the car though. I'm sure asking price does not equal selling price either. You know how it is.
    Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
    The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
    -----------------------------
    2012 Mercedes S65-AMG
    2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4
    2002 Porsche 996TT

Thread Information