Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: MV Agusta F3

1. #1 Default MV Agusta F3 
    MV unveiled a new bike today. It's absolutely gorgeous and looks to be a rocket too!

-675 Triple
    -Smallest (possibly lightest) bike in class
    -Counter rotating crank
    -Drive by wire
    -Multiple throttle maps
    -Traction Control
    -135+ expected HP

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-...-f3/15259.html

Why do bike/car manufacturers keep making stuff I want to buy? They need to take a break so I can catch up.

BTW, anybody know the legalities of importing from Europe? A friend of a friend owns a dealership in Monaco(2 time WSB champ and 1 time GP500 Champ) and he said he could have his first (with the faring signed of course).

There goes the Cafe Racer fund.

2. #2 Default  
    Wow, that thing looks sick!!!!

3. #3 Default  
    Absolutely awesome.

On another note, why can't anybody make a bike with flush mount plate stock...must be some legality issue

4. #4 Default  
    Awesome and beautiful bike. I will file this under things I am too scared to get on.
    '86 325es - MTechnic I - s54tu
    '89 325is
    '08 RS4

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristov9000 View Post
    Awesome and beautiful bike. I will file this under things I am too scared to get on.
    Yea, I think I'm a little scared of both bikes I'm looking at right now, but for different reasons. I'm scared of a Cafe Racer project because I have no confidence that it would even stay together, never mind be sorted out right. And I'd be scared of this because it would be too good and I'd end up doing something stupid, or someone would around me.

6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmask View Post
    BTW, anybody know the legalities of importing from Europe? A friend of a friend owns a dealership in Monaco(2 time WSB champ and 1 time GP500 Champ) and he said he could have his first (with the faring signed of course).

There goes the Cafe Racer fund.
    ??? i dont really follow this part of it. Are you curious about importing because of the autograph? Because I thought they are selling this in the US as well. So wouldnt it make more sense to just get a piece of signed faring shipped?
    Oh Yeah!

7. #7 Default  
    looks amazing!
    Porsche 991 GT3
    Green/ Black Iridescent
    HRE P101-IPE Catless Exhaust- Techart Steering Wheel-991R/ Classic Livery- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package

8. #8 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by cheu_f50 View Post
    ??? i dont really follow this part of it. Are you curious about importing because of the autograph? Because I thought they are selling this in the US as well. So wouldnt it make more sense to just get a piece of signed faring shipped?
    They'll import them into the U.S. after a while, usually takes us about 9 months to catch up (could take even longer, it's and Italian company, probably going to be an unorganized launch). Then I'm fairly sure that they will also be in demand so it will take a little while after that for me to get to the front of the line.

Plus, this guy would probably give it to me for invoice, so I could ride it around Italy for a little while and the shipping cost would be offset.

9. #9 Default  
    That's one of the few fairing'd bikes i actually like the looks of. Still sounds too powerful for me to be comfortable on though. maybe in a few years.

For now, i'm sticking to my cafe and restoration projects. after this winter i should be an expert on wiring and bike electrical since i'm making two brand new custom harnesses.

10. #10 Default  
    Absolutley gorgeous!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    You.... have problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    you have issues.

Thread Information