Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Rant Thread

Page 1 of 178 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Default Rant Thread 
    [rant]

People need to learn how to stay in their own fucking lane when turning. Its a two lane right turn and there is clearly lines on the ground clearly showing my lane and your lane. So why are you more than halfway into my lane? Good thing my driving skills are leagues past yours and I avoided u running into the side of my car and pushing me into the curb.

[/rant]

2. #2 Default  
    [rant]

fucking cabs and cab drivers are the biggest mother fuckers. Some cabbie cut across 3 lanes and slammed his brakes in front of me (staying in the lane) to pick up some fobs.

They also drive into me almost everyday on my bike and never look when they change lanes. There's also no need to drive at 2mph and honk at every pedestrian on the sidewalk.....they will call you if they want a cab

[not end rant]

3. #3 Default  
    *as said above taxi drives than come up from another lane and break infront of u

*when the light is green and i'm driving and I don't slow down for a pedestrian to cross because MY LIGHT is green so they look at you and give you the finger FUUUUU

Brb installing air horn to honk at anyone that gives me the finger
    Porsche 991 GT3
    & Nardo Grey & Copper
    HRE P101-IPE Catless Exhaust- Teachart Steering Wheel-4.0 Livery Stripes- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package

4. #4 Default  
    I hate people who will do everything, even yell at you to move so they can get the fuck out of the train and then they fucking spread out and walk in a snail motion towards escalator. Literally. Then, when I, guy who they just pushed so they can get out, says "excuse me", they give me this "I would kill you with passion" kind of look and it takes them ages to move. It's aggravating especially when I'm 2-3 minutes away to being late for work.

5. #5 Default  
    goddammit.. they tearing up 93S again near the quincy exit .. mad traffic again tonight

6. #6 Default  
    Tonight on my way back from getting food, I'm sitting at a red light waiting to take a left. there are two lanes on the road i am on...a left turn lane and right turn lane. I'm turning onto a two-way road with one lane in either direction. Theres a Jeep Liberty in the right turn lane next to me at the red light...no blinker on...sitting there.

I wondered...why hasnt this person gone right-on-red yet? hm...oh well.

Light goes green...I begin to make my left...Jeep lurches from stop line and starts taking left with me...now Im stuck in the middle of the intersection...she stops next to me...clueless look on her face. ON THE PHONE(obviously). I give her the WTF are you doing look.

She speeds off.

7. #7 Default  
    Should have given her the WTF pit-maneuver

8. #8 Default  
    [rant]

god damn jews

[end rant]
    Bath salts and dick pills

9. #9 Default  
    Or perhaps PITted my roast beef through her window

10. #10 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjm4life View Post
    [rant]

QQ I can't find a winter car

[end rant]
    mhmm

11. #11 Default  
    [rant]

So i'm sitting at an intersection and my light turns green. I start to go and then this minivan comes out in front of me from nowhere...

I look and its a female driver yappin away on her cellphone.
    no hesitation at all, just ran red light and kept on going

Her light was clearly red and was red for a good couple of secs before she ran it. If i had got off the line any quicker i would've been t-boned

[end rant]
    '94 Toyota Supra ~R.I.P~

12. #12 Default  
    [rant]

People who decide at the very last second at the 24 split or any split for that matter than they need to head on 93 north in stead of south despite being in the far left lane. Where the hell were you the past 2 miles of repeated signs?!?!? why do you feel the need to slam on the brakes and cut across 3 lanes of traffic...

[/rant]
    '86 325es - MTechnic I - s54tu
    '89 325is
    '08 RS4

13. #13 Default  
    [rant]

Stupid people in the middle lane on bear hill road in waltham, its used for left hand turns ONLY not to drive down... Then they honk and flip off at me when I pass them in the normal traffic lane. That's why I brake checked you, stupid bitch. But it doesn't stop there, another idiot decides to run the red light and almost t-bone me and then he dares to honk and flip me off?

[/rant]

14. #14 Default  
    [rant]

Speen st, Natick, 1 left lane = left only, next lane over = left, straight, or right. Problem is that the left lanes sort of curve, well left, but people in said left lane, continue straight = coming in to middle lane, when those white lines on the road clearly are there for a reason in which no one decides to pay attention to. So when people in next said lane over decide they are going left at the light as well, people in first said left lane cause a problem, fuck you all Mass drivers! No matter how many things you do with blinkers to try and make them safer = brighter, put on mirrors, etc...there is still one MAJOR flaw, humans must still initiate activation sequence which apparently in this state is way beyond people, even cops, doctors, lawyers, bus drivers, truck drivers, delivery drivers, etc, etc, etc, etc......

[/rant]

15. #15 Default  
    i saw some chick constantly looking down at her lap yesterday in traffic.. either texting or using a vibrator because she was all over the road..

she was kinda hot tho so i forgive her

16. #16 Default  
    I hate ppl who comment on cars they have never driven.

Scott McIver
    scott@kaizentuning.com
    Kaizen Tuning LLC
    www.kaizentuning.com

2009 GTR
    2010 Evo X

17. #17 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotts-GTR View Post
    I hate skylines...
    [this would change if someone would let me drive one...]

[rant]

Co-worker on the other side of the wall just sprayed some heavy industrial cleaner before she left for the doctors.. now I'm stuck inhaling this crap.
    I'm in a bitchy mood today.

[/rant]

18. #18 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotts-GTR View Post
    lol =X

[rant] its motherfucking hamburgER and fucking estimate not hamburg and guesstimate...die in a fire[/rant]
    Quote Originally Posted by Inf4life View Post
    What Graffix said
    KAIZEN TUNING | RAW FOCUS MEDIA | AUTOMOTOFOTO

19. #19 Default  
    so how much hamburg would you guesstimate i could get for four dolla?

20. #20 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Graffix View Post
    [rant] its motherfucking hamburgER not hamburg...die in a fire[/rant]
    +1000

[rant] I hate working with people from the midwest...a.) if you're from Minnesota, I want to stab pencils in my ear just from the sound of your accent and b.) stop talking! 30 minute meeting means 30 minutes, not 90 you sob's [rant]

Page 1 of 178 1231151101 ... LastLast
Thread Information